Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5591 of 5,754

Iryna D wrote:

thanks for looking at my question. I asked all my clients, not one gave a private review, 

In fact, those who left public feedback also left private feedback. It is impossible to leave one without the other.

Iryna D wrote:

How can I find out if the reason is active contracts? .

Provided you have received payment, it isn't.

Highlighted
Iryna D Member Since: Sep 4, 2020
5592 of 5,754

Then I cannot understand what is the reason. I have received all payments. All customers are gratefully awaiting more orders. On the last wake up bonuses. I am very upset that my rating has dropped and I cannot understand why.

Highlighted
Rashid A Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
5593 of 5,754

Hello Upwork, I hope you all doing well, I am facing one issue from the last 2 upgradations I got positive reviews but my profile score goes down, could you please tell me the reason, Many thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5594 of 5,754

Hi Rashid,

Your Job Success Score is calculated on 6-, 12-, and 24- months windows, and it is updated every second week on Sunday. There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, a pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. To learn more about JSS, please check out this help article. There was also an update on the JSS metrics to reflect the job value in the calculation. You can check out this Community thread for the official announcement. You may also be interested to hear the upcoming change in the JSS calculation to exclude contracts that end without feedback. Feel free to check out this thread for the announcement.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Tetiana K Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
5595 of 5,754

Hello Upwork! What is happening with JSS?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5596 of 5,754

Tetiana K wrote:

Hello Upwork! What is happening with JSS?

What do you mean?

Highlighted
Tetiana K Member Since: Aug 18, 2019
5597 of 5,754

I had 100% after 11 October it decreased for 94, but I closed one contract with 5 stars! and then, after 2 weeks, it increased just for 1 percent! now it's 95%! I have closed another contract with 5 stars with the client who worked with me first! And I see the JSS for all freelancer is crazy moving!

Highlighted
Georgia S Member Since: Oct 14, 2018
5598 of 5,754

Has yours dropped very low as well?

Highlighted
Muhammad E Member Since: Jul 15, 2020
5599 of 5,754

Hi There
Hope you doing well,

I have a problem with the job Success score of the jobs as it decreased from 91 to 85 and this happened after one of the clients requested a refund, and this is after I apologized for completing the project because it was contrary to my beliefs, but I ended 7 contracts after that, but only 1% increased.

There is also a client, for more than 2 months ago didn't respond, then I received an Upwork notified mail, the money will be refunded to the client if no new action while he has not responded to me for a while, and this will certainly affect the evaluation. So what is my fault that he did not even respond by not accepting or rejecting the work?

I hope to help clarify the job Success score, and will the refund affect my evaluation again?

Best wishes

Highlighted
Leonardo F Member Since: Jan 3, 2020
5600 of 5,754

Hello,

Can somebody take a look at why my scores are going up and down in a crazy way? I was around 93%, went down to 89%, went up to 100% for some weeks, and now had a huge drop to 85%. This is really upsetting and disturbing, I have been working on two hourly contracts with a very good outcome. Can you take a look at my case Petra? 

Thanks,

Leonardo

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS