Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Roma R Member Since: Jul 13, 2020
5621 of 5,754

Hi Iryna! 

Quite frankly, I have absolutely no idea what caused such a steep decline in my score and I have not received a single convincing response so far! In fact, no response from the support team either! Smiley Sad

As I said, everything looks okay from my end. I have not closed any contracts in a while either so I highly doubt 'private feedback' is what caused this. 

Either way, I am hopeful that the support team will get in touch! Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tarpinder S Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
5622 of 5,754

Have you taken any job for which you issued a refund and job no longer featured in your job history, that could negatively impact your JSS?

Highlighted
5623 of 5,754

Hi Tarpinder, thank you for responding! Smiley Happy

Nope, no such thing happened which is why I am left feeling this confused. Smiley Sad

I have browsed extensively through the community forums and everything seems to mention how private feedback, active contracts without anything paid/refunds, and jobs falling out of the 6 month window are responsible for JSS dropping. However, NONE of these seem to be applicable in my case. 

Please help me figure out what is wrong? Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
5624 of 5,754

You have fewer numbers of jobs completed.  Even if one client gave you bad private feedback(on a scale of 1-10, below 9), then your JSS will suffer.

Clients usually give 5 stars and great reviews so as not to harm their reputation, but private feedback is private.

Highlighted
5625 of 5,754

Hi Tarpinder, thank you for your response! Smiley Happy

My "Clients who would recommend you" stat is STILL at 100% which made me think that my private feedback must have been positive. Smiley Sad

Combining that with the fact that I have not closed any contracts in a little over a month or so (Clients keep coming back with more work!) makes it all the more confusing. It is just a little unsettling that my score dropped so drastically. 

However, thank you very, very much for taking the time out to reply to me. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
5626 of 5,754

I checked your profile, it seems for the past 2 months there are no earnings.  Earnings are also taken into account for your JSS.  Maybe that is the reason.  You need to pick some more jobs and earn and always ask for good feedback if you have done a good job.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
5627 of 5,754

Tarpinder S wrote:

I checked your profile, it seems for the past 2 months there are no earnings.  Earnings are also taken into account for your JSS.  Maybe that is the reason.  You need to pick some more jobs and earn and always ask for good feedback if you have done a good job.

How horrible! I would never ask for good feedback! Either I deserve it or not!

Highlighted
Community Guru
5628 of 5,754

What's horrible in this, if you have done a good job.  Politely remind the client to close the contract and give good feedback.

Sometimes clients are not aware that they need to close the contract and give feedback.

Highlighted
5629 of 5,754

Hey Tarpinder, alright, that could be a reason!

However, my last earning for a milestone (It is an ongoing project) was on Friday, October 2, 2020. So less than a month ago.

I will definitely take your advice and pick up more projects! Thank you once again. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5630 of 5,754

Tarpinder S wrote:

I checked your profile, it seems for the past 2 months there are no earnings.  Earnings are also taken into account for your JSS.  

How in the world would you know that when she has that many ongoing contracts?

Tarpinder S wrote:

What's horrible in this, if you have done a good job.  Politely remind the client to close the contract and give good feedback.

I agree with Luce. Asking for *good* feedback is unprofessional and unacceptable. 

It's very much enough to ask the client to close the contract, because if they do, they have to leave feedback anyway.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS