cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
AHMED H Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
891 of 5,249

LOL I was worry from client to give me negative feedback with no reason now I start to be worry from upwork to treat me bad !! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

This is really bad. Why they simply didn't help us all do better job? We all will get more good business to do. I really didn't expect that. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Patricia S Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
892 of 5,249

I agree: scope creep out of fear of bad feedback or disputes or chargebacks is out of control here. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Vonda S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
893 of 5,249

I have two five star rating with good feedback, it should have went up.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
894 of 5,249

@Vonda S wrote:

I have two five star rating with good feedback, it should have went up.

Private feedback.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Vonda S Member Since: Aug 30, 2017
895 of 5,249

That private feedback was on the last update, both five star didn't have private feedback.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amy T Member Since: Jan 31, 2013
896 of 5,249
All feedback has private feedback. You don’t see it. That’s why it’s called private.
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Abhishek S Member Since: Sep 9, 2017
897 of 5,249

Well, this sudden drop is just painfulSmiley Frustrated . On the contrary I was waiting to see a jump on my JSS, because I got few good feedback from my clients recently. In fact few hour ago it was 96%.

Now, it can only mean a "private feedback" got me, no doubt about that, so my question is how much harm one private feedback can make? (In my case the drop is 14%.)

Because the race towards 100% is like catching a mirage in a desert.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anum S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
898 of 5,249

Hi,

Please any one tell me why my JSS drop down from 98% to 82% i have ended only two contracts with 5star and one with 4.80star.... 

Thats not fair please help what is the reson behind him??

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
899 of 5,249

Hi Abhishek and Anum,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and this help article for more information about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Anum S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
900 of 5,249

Hi Joanne ,

I am really disappoint with this sudden drop down.... Its not a fair calculation because i recently ended 2 contracts with good feedback.. How this take me from 98% to 82% just give me a straight forward reason???
If i suppose that the client give me bad hidden feedback in these two contracts this take me 16% deprive in JSS.. This is totally unfair and not understandable calculation.

Please give me the reason... I read each and ever thing related to JSS, How is calculated... But not satisfied ...

Thanks
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS