Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
901 of 5,754

Hi Abhishek and Anum,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and this help article for more information about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it.

~ Joanne
Upwork
anum-shezadi
Ace Contributor
Anum S Member Since: Feb 9, 2018
902 of 5,754

Hi Joanne ,

I am really disappoint with this sudden drop down.... Its not a fair calculation because i recently ended 2 contracts with good feedback.. How this take me from 98% to 82% just give me a straight forward reason???
If i suppose that the client give me bad hidden feedback in these two contracts this take me 16% deprive in JSS.. This is totally unfair and not understandable calculation.

Please give me the reason... I read each and ever thing related to JSS, How is calculated... But not satisfied ...

Thanks
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
903 of 5,754

Hi Anum,

We can't discuss how this exactly works, but you can continue to work on providing excellent work to your clients. This will help you have higher chances of getting good feedback from clients you work with; thus, helping you improve your JSS. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
anum-shezadi
Ace Contributor
904 of 5,754

Hi,

Its not fair ... How this is possible Please give me the reson and how i directly complain to up work...

They cannot  seen my other 16 contracrs feedback.. Only 2 recently contracts which public feedback is 

good but i supposed these give me negitive private feedback.. Its only take me from 98% to 82% 

How this is possible ??

I am dispointed with this calculation totaly unfair... I am really hard to do get my JSS 100% but sudden drop to 98% now moves to 82%.

xpointer
AHMED H Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
905 of 5,754

@Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Anum,

We can't discuss how this exactly works, but you can continue to work on providing excellent work to your clients. This will help you have higher chances of getting good feedback from clients you work with; thus, helping you improve your JSS. 

We can't!! 

What if I contuune doing good job but som client with bad mod didn't get his morning Coffe just closed the project, didn't pay and give negative feedback while he got exactly what he asks for?

I also have the prove that I always do good job beause I worked with about 5 clients from 4 - 7 years without stop!! I was 100% recommended for 9 years and get down only once to 98% because of that client!!

This is exactly what happens to me

Also the Dispute process is worest and worest 

So what should I do more than that!

Are you kidding?

anum-shezadi
Ace Contributor
906 of 5,754

Hi Ahmed,

Agree with you why the upwork cannot seen towards there clients without the reson they can closed the Jobs... Why the private feed back is not shown to the freelancer..? 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
907 of 5,754

Hi Anum,

Just to confirm that, your client's record of feedback is taken into consideration when weighing their interactions in your score. We know that not every contract will end perfectly, and your JSS won't be ruined by just one or two negative contract outcomes. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
anum-shezadi
Ace Contributor
908 of 5,754

Hi Goran,

Please give me one straight forward reson if you have that why my JSS is drop from 98% to 82%.. 

Recently ended 2 contacts on which one have 4.80 rating and other one with 5 stars ...

If i supposed that these two have negitative private feedback this cause 16% dropdown to my JSS.

If yes then this is totaly unfair calculation...

Give me formula which is used for calculation... 

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
909 of 5,754

Anum S wrote:. 

Recently ended 2 contacts on which one have 4.80 rating and other one with 5 stars ...

NOBODY will give you the exact calculation.

I don't think a client who states that you were "unable to match the specific of what they wanted" gave you a high rating on either whether they would rehire you nor whether they would recommend you to others (private feedback) and with so few completed contracts each one has a very significant effect. Chances are the private feedback on that one contract was really poor and on the other one not quite so poor, but still not great, and together they crashed your JSS.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
910 of 5,754

Hi Anum,

Please refer to the informations I`ve shared above:

the JSS is calculated on 6-12 and 24 months windows and for the results of your contract in this windows.

There are many factors that go into your JSS calculation including public and private feedback given when the contract is closed, pattern of contracts without feedback, etc. 

Unfortunately I can`t share more details for your JSS calculations or the private feedback that your clients have left on your contracts. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS