cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Ace Contributor
Atif S Member Since: Oct 26, 2018
1961 of 2,038

How Much Private JSS Effect your Success Score ? If some one Give you 5 Star Ratings & Give Prive JSS 10/5 . Which one is Preffered While Making my Success Score ?

Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
1962 of 2,038

I have heared from a few that if prvt feedback is less than 8 then you are in danger. Dont know that its correct or no because no one actually knows that how many points they got in Prvt from a client.... Which is a big problem ....Which is how can a freelancer improve ????

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Stellamaris S Member Since: May 17, 2018
1963 of 2,038
  • Dear Vladimir, 

I hope you are having a good week and a great Wednesday.  I have a similar problem. My job success score says it was updated on March 3 (last update), but today is March 20 (it has been more than 2 weeks) and it has not been updated yet. I was wondering if I should wait for more time or if it is normal Smiley Happy I am just being curious

Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided, 

Huge hugs

Stellamaris 

Ace Contributor
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
1964 of 2,038

Just noticed that I was last updated on March 3rd as well. What happened to March 17th update?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1965 of 2,038

Hi Stellamaris and Bev,

Our engineering team is aware of this and is working on resolving it as soon as possible.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details, thank you.

Untitled
Ivan D Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
1966 of 2,038

Hi felow colleagues and upwork staff, I have a question!

Let's say I'm okay that Upwork somehow calculated my JSS to 88% despite the fact I have only 100% 5 star reviews, but I realise I also have some without feedback (where a bonus was even given, yet this contract obviously lowered my JSS score), but what I am not okay with is the following:

March 17 - JSS 88% 

March 18th - I completed another job and received 5 star review, no new or other jobs in this two week period apart from my hourly contracts

March 31 update - JSS 88%

So... no change. What am I missing here? Does some private feedback maybe lock the JSS at max 88% or what?

I know I must be missing out on something, oh yes thats right, I am, on those 90+% JSS that clients are filtering for...so please can someone give me some logical information? Do I have to pay to go above 90% JSS?

Ivan D Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
1967 of 2,038

WOW, disregard all, it seems the system actually works, it must have been just some lag in the system, I now have an updated JSS Smiley Very Happy

Muiz A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
1968 of 2,038

Hi everyone,

I'm a fairly new freelancer to upwork, and I felt like I was doing pretty well. I only failed in the first of my eight total contracts, and the else are all with a 4-star and 5-star feedback. Unfortunately, my Job Success Score is currently at 75% and its stuck there for about 6 weeks now (since I was given a JSS).
I have mostly gotten positive feedback from clients and the clients seemed satisfied. I also have a long-term client with whom I completed 3 projects.

Can you kindly look into my profile and tell me where the issue lies?

Thanks!

Muiz A.

Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
1969 of 2,038

Wait for the next update. It was about to happen today. But maybe for some issue in upwork update didn't happen. Look at the screenshot.muz.JPG Your JSS would be 86% in next update.

Muiz A Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
1970 of 2,038

Thanks for the reply.

That was what I suspected, that there was some kind of issue at the backend.

What are you refering to by the next update, the JSS update after 2 weeks?

This has badly effected my profile and I have no been getting new contracts.

Thanks once again.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS