11 of 5,601

Hi Aleksandar,

I am very sad about this..

Thank you..

Highlighted
Le N Member Since: Feb 26, 2020
12 of 5,601

Hi Aleksandar,

You tell me about the above problem, but  I just check my profile, I do not have any private reviews

All are public and 5-star rating, I don't understand why my score has been 74%..

I am very sad about this..

Thank you..

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 5,601

Le N wrote:

You tell me about the above problem, but  I just check my profile, I do not have any private reviews

You do. Every time a client leaves public feedback, they also leave private feedback.

Contracts that fail to lead to any earnings (ever) also hurt you JSS (cancelled, fully refunded, or left open with nothing (ever) paid).

Highlighted
14 of 5,601

Hi Petra R,

I don't know Why we need Private Feedback??

What Exactly Is A Private Feedback??

Because. In the process of working, there are many customers who do not appreciate exactly what is going on, I think everything should be clear and transparent. If we still have private reviews, that's not fair for a freelancer

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
15 of 5,601

Le N wrote:

Hi Petra R,

I don't know Why we need Private Feedback??

What Exactly Is A Private Feedback??

Because. In the process of working, there are many customers who do not appreciate exactly what is going on, I think everything should be clear and transparent. If we still have private reviews, that's not fair for a freelancer

Thank you.

Remember that private feedback can also be good! You would not complain then, right? The system works the same for everybody, so in that sense it is fair. 

Highlighted
16 of 5,601

Thank Martina P

Highlighted
Adegbite M Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
17 of 5,601
Hello Valerie,

I'd like for you to check my account. I have maintained 100% JSS since april and I became Top-rated in July. However after the update of JSS today I discovered it dropped to 95% despite completing my first 4 hours of work here and also doing a job for a long term client with an open job. I'm scared I'd lose my badge by the next evaluation should my JSS drop again.

Secondly, I'm currently on an hourly job with a client I have work with before but this is a fresh contract just starting and I can't see the project appear under" jobs in progress " as it ought to be.

Kindly help shed more light on these complaints. Thansk🤗🤗
Highlighted
Maxim S Member Since: Aug 12, 2015
18 of 5,601

Thanks everyone, good answers.

Yes, Daniel, I don't see why you shouldn't have the Top Rated badge, you should totally get one! We have similar stats, but it's not possible the single negative review would overshadow the rest of the reviews and knock off the success rate so badly, as I mentioned I saw many profiles with much more negative reviews and yet JS rate over 90%. But what really made me wonder was the sentence in the "What is my Job Success Score?" support page, it says: "If your score falls below 75%, you may find it difficult to win new clients in the marketplace.", so it does seem weird to drop from 100% to 74% overnight. The support page also says: "We won't reveal the exact calculation for Job Success ... We need to maintain some privacy with this metric to ensure fairness and accuracy.", so obviously there's more than meets the eye, and things that are really beyond our control, no matter how successful or diligent we strive to be.

Highlighted
Sergej Aleksandar G Member Since: Sep 26, 2018
19 of 5,601

Me too

Highlighted
Muhammad A Member Since: Nov 14, 2019
20 of 5,601

It's same for me on the 26th of September, my JSS was 100%. but when I saw my profile on 27th of September, it was 83%, I haven't received any review rating less than 5star, but I don't understand that why they just dropped my JSS from 100 to 83 without any reason.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS