cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

quinraphael
Raphael Q Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
2041 of 5,754

- What is your "clients who would recommend you" score in My Stats?

It is 11% for now. (It was 0% 2 weeks ago)

- What was your JSS before update?

It was 100%.

There is also another problem related with. 

I think, you know about this section "Your profile was discovered 0 times last week" well.

This property value is also 0 for 2 weeks on my profile.

I remember I finished 3 jobs in this period and the fact that one of my clients said that my hourly rate was $35.

It means my profile was recovered at least 1 time.

What is more interesting is, this thing is also happened to another developers.

I contacted antoher developers with my crazy thing, and they told me that their JSS was also decreased 2% and 0 times discovered.

That's why I am contacting Upwork team with this problem thinking that there might be any possible issue.

Please be patient with this problem and wish a good solution.

Thanks for your time.

Regards

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2042 of 5,754

Raphael Q wrote:

No, it isn't.

That may be your long term client percentage, your private feedback percentage = "Clients who would recommend you"

Raphael Q wrote:

That's why I am contacting Upwork team with this problem thinking that there might be any possible issue.

There is no "issue." - You got some private feedback which was low enough to decrease your JSS.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2043 of 5,754

Raphael Q wrote:

Is seems impossible that "clients who would recommend you" was ever 0. That means that not a single one of your clients would ever recommend you to anybody. It is rated on a range of 1 to 10, so it should be at least 10%. 11% is a really bad number, too. You sure you're not confusing some things here?

quinraphael
Raphael Q Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
2044 of 5,754

Sorry for my fault.

11% is long term client percentage.

recommenced percentage is 94%.

I think, one my clients left private feedback for some reason.

That's why I have 94% recomendation rate and so 98% JSS.

Thanks for your efforts.

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
2045 of 5,754

Raphael Q wrote:

Sorry for my fault.

11% is long term client percentage.

recommenced percentage is 94%.

I think, one my clients left private feedback for some reason.

That's why I have 94% recomendation rate and so 98% JSS.

Thanks for your efforts.

All your clients that leave feedback leave private and public feedback. Sometimes the private one is not as nice as the public one... 

h3hdv7rlssvtxxzp
Community Leader
Kristo H Member Since: May 6, 2017
2046 of 5,754

One thing that should be remembered, is that the question whether someone would like to recommend you for others is a double-edged sword. Do you really think that a client who really likes what you do, and even depend on you, that they would seriously want to recommend you to others? Quite contrary might be the true. If they value you, they would definitely do their best to keep others as far as possible.

Now, as crazy as it sounds, this is not my idea, but something an senior UpWorker expressed quite some years ago. So, depite the algorithm will categorically, like a guillotine, judge on your future, based on this tiny switch, there barely is reason to go crazy (even some hungry days could be approaching). The reality could very well be quite opposite what the algorithm thinks it is. Perhaps they like you so much, that they want to ensure you stay?

Have good days all, fighting the robots and artificial idiocy!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2047 of 5,754

Kristo H wrote:

Do you really think that a client who really likes what you do, and even depend on you, that they would seriously want to recommend you to others? Quite contrary might be the true. If they value you, they would definitely do their best to keep others as far as possible.

You are right, it does sound crazy. Plus, that is not the only part of private feedback, there are several these days, the composite of which is on the My Stats page as "Clients who would recommend" but that is just the average private feedback.

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
2048 of 5,754

Raphael Q wrote:

Hello upwork agencies.

I am Raphael Quin from France. and I have one question for your support team.

I have been working on here for more than 3 months and used to make clients fully happy with my quality works which means that I have 5marks and good feedbacks.

Suddnely, I noticed my 98% job success score today and I still can;t understand the reason why it is decreased even though I did complete all successfully and did get 5*marks and perfect feedbacks.

If only stars were considered, there would be no need for a JSS 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score?flash_digest=83b7fbf14b6b4c...

dalia1984
Ace Contributor
Dalia G Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2049 of 5,754

my job success score is 82 however it showed 78 elsewhere on upwork why is it inconsistent

martina_plaschka
Community Guru
2050 of 5,754

Dalia G wrote:

my job success score is 82 however it showed 78 elsewhere on upwork why is it inconsistent

Where elsewhere? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS