cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

JSS

Active Member
Mohamed M Member Since: May 12, 2019
2101 of 2,232
All of the jobs I have is 5 star rated. and the Clients who would recommend me is 100%. I have only 1 active contract for about 2 weeks. I don't know why my JSS dropped suddenly from 100% to 94%. it is so discouraging to do everything you can to guarantee clients satisfaction and then get hit by the JSS drop. Ain't 100% of Clients would recommend me means that private feedback is perfect? what could have caused the drop?
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
2102 of 2,232

Clearly, a client gave you less than perfect private feedback.  

Active Member
Mohamed M Member Since: May 12, 2019
2103 of 2,232

shouldn't it reflect the percentage of clients who would recommend me? and if it is not low enough why would it affect the JSS that much?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2104 of 2,232

Mohamed M wrote:

shouldn't it reflect the percentage of clients who would recommend me? and if it is not low enough why would it affect the JSS that much?


The "clients who would recommend you" metric does not update after every contract. If your JSS has recently dropped, your "Clients who would recommend" rating might still sit at 100% even though a client left poor private feedback, but it is not yet showing on your "Clients who would recommend" metric.

 

The other factor that might have done it is contracts which never had anything earned under them and stayed open for either more than a couple of months, or closed with nothing ever paid under them and no or poor private feedback, or were fully refunded with no or poor private feedback.

 

Active Member
Kaushik N Member Since: Mar 21, 2019
2105 of 2,232

Hello,

I successfully completed 8 contracts with 5 stars rating and 1 bad outcome from the irresponsible client as 3.95 stars.

I want to know why my job score falls from 100% to 77%.

I want to review my job score again.

 

Thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2106 of 2,232

Kaushik N wrote:

 

I successfully completed 8 contracts with 5 stars rating and 1 bad outcome from the irresponsible client as 3.95 stars.

I want to know why my job score falls from 100% to 77%.

I want to review my job score again.


Did you have a bunch of jobs that ended without payment / were refunded / have been open for months with nothing ever paid?

 

Your profile says you have done 13 jobs which led to earnings, but the grand total is 18?


Contracts that end without payment (nothing ever paid)  and without feedback really hurt the JSS, as do contracts that are open for months without anything ever having been paid.

Active Member
Constantine P Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
2107 of 2,232

Hello from Ukraine everyone )

I know JSS is some kinda magic things and "only Geniuses could help us" (c) 
So, that's the conditions:
I had the Top Rated JSS score of 96% 2 months ago.
One month ago it became 98%.
Today I see it 94%...
I have only active contracts: 4 open hourly (with each week payments) and one Fixed, last for a few days (waiting for the completion today/tomorrow
No ANY reviews for the last 3 months at least. 
So, any ideas what could affect it???

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2108 of 2,232

Constantine P wrote:

I know JSS is some kinda magic things and "only Geniuses could help us" (c)


It really, really, REALLY is nowhere near as shrouded in mystery as some people may want you to believe.

 


Constantine P wrote:


I had the Top Rated JSS score of 96% 2 months ago.
One month ago it became 98%.
Today I see it 94%...
I have only active contracts: 4 open hourly (with each week payments) and one Fixed, last for a few days (waiting for the completion today/tomorrow
No ANY reviews for the last 3 months at least. 
So, any ideas what could affect it???


Very simple.

Your JSS is always the best of your 3 possible calculation windows (6 months, 12 months and 24 months)

 

As you have not been "adding" new outcomes to count into your calculation window since February, every time a positive or negative outcome falls out of the calculation window, it alters the weight of the outcomes left within the calculation window, so your JSS goes up (when a poor(er) outcome falls out of the window) and goes down (when a good outcome falls out of the calculation window)

 

As your ongoing jobs reach 3 months of activity, they can boost your JSS some.

 

As you had better outcomes in your 6 month window than your 1 year++ window, your calculation window is almost certainly your 6 month window.  Your 6 month window has 10 completed contracts in it. Every time one falls out of the window, it no longer counts, AND the relative weight of the others increases, for better or for worse.

 

The last "obvious" poor(er) outcome was in December, so that will fall out 6 months after it closed and no longer affect your 6 month window, but will (of course) still factor into your 12 month window. That will, in absence of new factors, lead to your JSS to rise again.

 

Hope that clears it up.

 

 

Active Member
Arnold Dominic V Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
2109 of 2,232

Client is inactive and does not respond for a month now, but I received a 30$ from escrow, will ending the contract affect my JS? Should I end it and how will it affect my JSS? Thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2110 of 2,232

Arnold Dominic V wrote:

Client is inactive and does not respond for a month now, but I received a 30$ from escrow, will ending the contract affect my JS? Should I end it and how will it affect my JSS? Thanks


Neither leaving the contract open for the time being, nor closing it will affect your JSS.

 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS