cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
2221 of 2,731

Hi everyone, hope you all are doing well!

I have 100% JSS and still, I cannot grab any client, I submit one or two proposals daily and none of the clients responded me ever, except the 3 who had also hired me. Also, I don't have a higher hourly rate, which can turn clients to not have my interview. I don't know where the problem is. 

Please see my profile, if something is to be changed, please advise me so that I may get more jobs.

Thanks

Have a good day!

Ace Contributor
Ginny S Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
2222 of 2,731

I'm relatively new to Upwork - just got a JSS (100%) for the first time two weeks ago - and trying to understand the potential impact of a score below a 5. A client who said he was happy with my work just gave me a 4.8, with a 4.0 for quality. I have only 7 completed jobs, plus 5 in progress, and 3 new ones being set up today that won't show immediately because they're fixed-fee projects. What kind of drop in my JSS might I see on the next update? 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2223 of 2,731

Ginny S wrote:

I'm relatively new to Upwork - just got a JSS (100%) for the first time two weeks ago - and trying to understand the potential impact of a score below a 5. A client who said he was happy with my work just gave me a 4.8, with a 4.0 for quality. I have only 7 completed jobs, plus 5 in progress, and 3 new ones being set up today that won't show immediately because they're fixed-fee projects. What kind of drop in my JSS might I see on the next update? 

It depends on the pivate feedback. Public feedback is largely meaningless (eye-candy)

You'll see it on Sunday.

Oleksandr O Member Since: Sep 29, 2016
2224 of 2,731
Hello! I had 2 houlry rate contract and successfully finished it, When my jss updated I saw that there is no changes to jss. But when my jss updated, money was in pending mode. My question - when contract affect my jss: when my client close my contract or I receive money in available section after 5 days
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2225 of 2,731

Hi Oleksandr,

The Upwork system takes snapshots of your six-, 12- and 24-month history in the marketplace and calculates a score for each. The best score out of these moving time windows is displayed on your profile and updated about every two weeks.

windows.png

It's important to note that any movement in this score (either up or down) reflects both recent activity and activity over a longer period of time (up to 24 months).

Please see help article: 

Job Success Score

Job Success Score Changed

~ Riri
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2226 of 2,731

I have 2 reviews of 5/5 in past 14 days but when my jobe success score is update, its getting down by 2%.kindly check my profile what is problem. profile link is here. https://www.upwork.com/o/profiles/users/_~013ff3e1ba3c628f7a/

Community Guru
2227 of 2,731

Muhammad S wrote:

I have 2 reviews of 5/5 in past 14 days but when my jobe success score is update, its getting down by 2%.

Public feedback (stars) is more or less meaningless as far as the JSS is concerned.

Private feedback has the most influence. If you didn't have any contracts end without anything ever having been paid and / or any contracts that were open for more than 2 months without anything ever been paid, you will have had private feedback that was less enthusiastic than the stars.

Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2228 of 2,731
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star is it affected on jobe success?
Community Guru
2229 of 2,731

Muhammad S wrote:
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star

How unprofessional.

Muhammad S wrote:
is it affected on jobe success?

The private feedback is what counts, and that can not be changed. We have the JSS system because of unprofessional freelancers pestering their clients to change feedback.

This widget could not be displayed.
2230 of 2,731
This widget could not be displayed.
What I find disturbing us that you have the contact information of dozens of private individuals as your portfolio.

There's got to be a rule against that. Hm.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS