cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply

JSS

Active Member
Muhammad S Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
2221 of 2,310
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star is it affected on jobe success?
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2222 of 2,310

Muhammad S wrote:
Client first give me 4.35 star then i ask my client to change then he
change to 5 star

How unprofessional.

 


Muhammad S wrote:
is it affected on jobe success?

The private feedback is what counts, and that can not be changed. We have the JSS system because of unprofessional freelancers pestering their clients to change feedback.

This widget could not be displayed.
2223 of 2,310
This widget could not be displayed.
What I find disturbing us that you have the contact information of dozens of private individuals as your portfolio.

There's got to be a rule against that. Hm.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2224 of 2,310

Cairenn R wrote:
What I find disturbing us that you have the contact information of dozens of private individuals as your portfolio.

There's got to be a rule against that. Hm.

lol ooooof, wow. This is why clients really need to be careful about who they hire. This type of thing scares me because you see clients talk about handing over a bunch of personal data to a rando on the internet like it's no big deal. And then your data gets put on an excel spreadsheet for all to see. 

Active Member
Naveen Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
2225 of 2,310
Last time when my jss updated it was 89% and in this two weeks i have worked on four contracts and worked on them with perfection.I don't know what happened but still is 89% .Can someone tell me how this works?Thanks in advance,Naveen.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2226 of 2,310

Naveen Y wrote:
Last time when my jss updated it was 89% and in this two weeks i have worked on four contracts and worked on them with perfection.I don't know what happened but still is 89% .Can someone tell me how this works?Thanks in advance,Naveen.

It may well not have updated.

Usually it says "last updated ...date..." but the change does not happen until sevreal hours later.

Also don't forget that private feedback is not visible.

 

I'd also question the wisdom of taking jobs at half the client's budget just to boost the JSS. It lands you with cheap and meancients who may be just as cheap and mean with feedback as they are with money.

 

Active Member
Naveen Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
2227 of 2,310
Hey Presta
Yaa just ch checked it got updated, Not doing cheap jobs but doing smaller jobs which took me a day or couple to complete.

Thanks for the response,
Naveen.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2228 of 2,310

wrote:
Hey Presta


My name is Petra. Like the city in Jordan.

 


Naveen wrote:
Not doing cheap jobs but doing smaller jobs which took me a day or couple to complete.


You did a couple of $ 50 (budget) jobs for $ 25 and $ 30 which screams "That guy will work for cheap" at all the wrong clients.

Active Member
Naveen Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
2229 of 2,310
Yes , i too understand some clients try to exploit us.

But If nothing is going your way we just need to keep working atleast on smaller gigs.

Thanks for the guidence.

Was seeing your posts since i got in Upwork , Just got your name wrong.

Thanks again,
Naveen.
This widget could not be displayed.
2230 of 2,310
This widget could not be displayed.

Clients only exploit when you let them. 

Why would you undercut yourself like that? 

 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS