cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Naveen Y Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
2231 of 2,698
Last time when my jss updated it was 89% and in this two weeks i have worked on four contracts and worked on them with perfection.I don't know what happened but still is 89% .Can someone tell me how this works?Thanks in advance,Naveen.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2232 of 2,698

Naveen Y wrote:
Last time when my jss updated it was 89% and in this two weeks i have worked on four contracts and worked on them with perfection.I don't know what happened but still is 89% .Can someone tell me how this works?Thanks in advance,Naveen.

It may well not have updated.

Usually it says "last updated ...date..." but the change does not happen until sevreal hours later.

Also don't forget that private feedback is not visible.

I'd also question the wisdom of taking jobs at half the client's budget just to boost the JSS. It lands you with cheap and meancients who may be just as cheap and mean with feedback as they are with money.

2233 of 2,698
Hey Presta
Yaa just ch checked it got updated, Not doing cheap jobs but doing smaller jobs which took me a day or couple to complete.

Thanks for the response,
Naveen.
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2234 of 2,698

wrote:
Hey Presta

My name is Petra. Like the city in Jordan.

Naveen wrote:
Not doing cheap jobs but doing smaller jobs which took me a day or couple to complete.

You did a couple of $ 50 (budget) jobs for $ 25 and $ 30 which screams "That guy will work for cheap" at all the wrong clients.

2235 of 2,698
Yes , i too understand some clients try to exploit us.

But If nothing is going your way we just need to keep working atleast on smaller gigs.

Thanks for the guidence.

Was seeing your posts since i got in Upwork , Just got your name wrong.

Thanks again,
Naveen.
This widget could not be displayed.
2236 of 2,698
This widget could not be displayed.

Clients only exploit when you let them. 

Why would you undercut yourself like that? 

2237 of 2,698
I haven't undercut my rates , i got small contracts which took around a hour or 2 for me.

I got a hourly contract for long-term to work with the same client.

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
2238 of 2,698

Petra R wrote:

wrote:
Hey Presta

My name is Petra. Like the city in Jordan.

Oh, I dunno - I like the name "Presta". Go ahead and post one of those "how do I change my profile name" questions in the forum.

Sonal S Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
2239 of 2,698

Hi Upwork,In recent past week i have done 3 project with 5 star rating but my job success ratio is less . How it possible ? please have a look in my profile Thanks in Advance

Ace Contributor
Viacheslav K Member Since: Sep 9, 2015
2240 of 2,698

I got -1% while there were no changes on any contracts. My friend experiences the drop too, while he didn't close any contracts for the last month.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS