Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2521 of 2,698

Umar R wrote:

Hi, I want to know when will i get Rising talent badge or Job success score on my profile. As i have completed multiple jobs. 

Thank you

Your profile shows only 2 completed jobs, so you will need a couple more. You didn't ask for profile critique, but here goes anyway: you have too many mistakes, typos or errors in your profile to gain credibility as a writer. You need a portfolio. Stop taking jobs for peanuts, it does not look good on your profile. 

Praveen K Member Since: Sep 11, 2019
2522 of 2,698

Tell me the best way to improve my job success score and how to tweak my profile.?

Barbara P Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2523 of 2,698

I don't have a Job Success score yet and I've had 7 jobs with 6 clients and earnings of over 1K. When do I get my score?

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2524 of 2,698

Barbara P wrote:

I don't have a Job Success score yet and I've had 7 jobs with 6 clients and earnings of over 1K. When do I get my score?

Probably this coming Sunday.

The JSS is recalculated every 2 weeks, on a Sunday.

Barbara P Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2525 of 2,698

Thanks.

Bandara R Member Since: May 13, 2017
2526 of 2,698

My job sucess score on my stats page is 97% and in my profile it is 96% may I ask what is the reason for that?Screenshot (513).pngScreenshot (514).png Becuase they should be the same. 

Ace Contributor
Prashant R Member Since: Dec 17, 2015
2527 of 2,698

Concerned about my JSS which plunged to 85 (as of today) from 91 (as on Sep 1). During this period I've had 2 positive feedbacks (4.65 and 5). There was a project for which I refunded the money in full to the client since I could not complete the project due to whatever reasons. Since, there was no monetary transaction that happened, this project doesn't show on my profile. But, I'm guessing the drop in JSS was probably due to a negative private feedback left by this client. I want to know if:

1.the private feedback can be erased

2.will that lift my JSS to what it was earlier

3.time frame in which I can request this feedback to be erased

4.how do I do that (whom do I contact)?

Advices appreciated.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2528 of 2,698

Prashant R wrote:

But, I'm guessing the drop in JSS was probably due to a negative private feedback left by this client. I want to know if:

1.the private feedback can be erased

2.will that lift my JSS to what it was earlier

3.time frame in which I can request this feedback to be erased

4.how do I do that (whom do I contact)?

1. Only if you are (or were, until today) top-rated and have your feedback removal perk available (not used it in the last 3 months and 10 contracts!)

2. Only if you are (or were, until today) top-rated and have your feedback removal perk available (not used it in the last 3 months and 10 contracts!) **AND** if the nothing-paid contract was the only factor. I would hazard a guess the 4.65 contract contributed too, the client usually leaves straight 5 stars. Any change won't be visible until the next update (in two weeks.)

3.  14 days, if you are (or were, until today) top-rated and have your feedback removal perk available (not used it in the last 3 months and 10 contracts!)

4. See feedback removal perk 

Sandy V Member Since: May 18, 2019
2529 of 2,698

Dear Community,

I'm writting here to seek for help from our community Guru to explain me why my JSS just decreased without knowing what is the reason. 

My JSS always above 90% since i just started working on Upwork. Last 2 weeks it was increased from 97% to 100%, but  today it just droped down to 88% (I don't have any contract that failed to deliver, or cancelled by my client, nor even have bad review). I would like to know the reason, or what are the standards for Upwork to calculate freelancer's JSS. 

P.S. I never have 4 star feedbacks, all jobs I've ever done completed sucessfully with 5 star or good review and last 3 weeks, I just sucessfully completed a job. 

I'm highly appreciate to receive all of your contribution.
Thank you.
Sandy

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2530 of 2,698

P.S. I never have 4 star feedbacks, all jobs I've ever done completed sucessfully with 5 star or good review and last 3 weeks, I just sucessfully completed a job. 

Gonna just skip right on over this part, huh? https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Dispute-and-Courtesy-Credit/m-p/604501

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS