cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Daya R A Member Since: Oct 17, 2019
2731 of 2,871

I am having the excat same problem. I will also follow this thread in case any help is provided.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2732 of 2,871

Rather than starting yet another thread about JSS, I suggest both of you do a forum search for the already existing *one millions posts about the mysteries of your JSS.

*That's only a slight exaggeration.

Nevermind ... here you go; 2,726 posts concerning JSS. Happy reading.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2733 of 2,871

Shankar S wrote:

Coming to the question, uptil last week, my success scoare was pegged at 92% which came crashing down to just 77% this week

As an exclusive agency member without your own JSS yet you show the agency's which is very poor.

Muhammad K Member Since: Aug 7, 2017
2734 of 2,871

My jss has dropped to 74 % and I am feeling hopeless as it feels like that I will no longer be able to land new contracts because of low jss. 

Any suggestions on how can I raise my jss?

Will I be able to land new jobs with such low jss?

Any suggestion from your side will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

William M Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
2735 of 2,871

I have been furiously applying for jobs on Upwork for 2 months. So far, I have 3 completed jobs from two clients. Yet, my jobscore is not 100%. I would like a pdf of the criteria used for the jobscore. I know I did each job with prompt communication, completed in the prescribed timeframe with all my ability.

I am no novice. I have 30 years of experience. I share this as well, when I send out proposals.

I am still just as eager and capable. I am at the top of my skillset and ready to jump in and create the magic.

But, I am getting very discouraged. And, if there is a criteria for jobscore, it is only fair to share that info. For a professional to meet their clients' needs, transparent feedback is CRITICAL.

And, if this platform undermining my ability to find work, why am I paying you?

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
2736 of 2,871

William M wrote:

I have been furiously applying for jobs on Upwork for 2 months. So far, I have 3 completed jobs from two clients. Yet, my jobscore is not 100%. I would like a pdf of the criteria used for the jobscore. I know I did each job with prompt communication, completed in the prescribed timeframe with all my ability.

I am no novice. I have 30 years of experience. I share this as well, when I send out proposals.

I am still just as eager and capable. I am at the top of my skillset and ready to jump in and create the magic.

But, I am getting very discouraged. And, if there is a criteria for jobscore, it is only fair to share that info. For a professional to meet their clients' needs, transparent feedback is CRITICAL.

And, if this platform undermining my ability to find work, why am I paying you?

You have probably noticed that you show as not having a JSS of at least 90% in job postings you apply to. No need to get aggravated over this, you don't even have a JSS yet, (not 90% or below or above, just none) it takes a few more jobs to qualify. I recommend you read up in the help section regarding the topic, and also the seemingly endless discussions in the forum. Enjoy!

Muhammad Arslan S Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
2737 of 2,871

Hi How are you ?

I have completed 10 jobs in period of 6 to 7 months with 3 different clients but i didn't get job success score on my ID kindly anyone please tell me when would i be able to gain my job success Score 

Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
2738 of 2,871
If I earn from a project $2,000, will it still give the same effect as a project made in it $200 only? Let us consider that both had the same level of feedback. If so, is it okay with Upwork to ask the client to divide the project on two or three projects?

Marvelous.
Ace Contributor
Andrey S Member Since: Apr 14, 2018
2739 of 2,871

Why my rating is lower then total reviews stars?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
2740 of 2,871

Are you talking about your JSS? ("Job Success Score")

Star averages from feedback constitute only a small part of what goes into calculating JSS.

If you want to learn more, then there are hundreds of pages of discussion about JSS here in the Community Forum. You can do a search for the topic. And Upwork has help documents, including this one:

Job Success Score

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS