Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3241 of 5,600

Jill M wrote:

If you hire someone don't you set the stipulation for a higer rated (96%) freelancer...I know I do.

There is no such preference. There is only 90% + or 80%+, both of which you meet.

There is no 96%+

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3242 of 5,600

Jill, you have 23 jobs in the 24-month window that is the maximum considered in calculating JSS. Of those, 7 have no feedback, one is abysmal (1.5 stars) another is bad (3.3 stars) and a third is mediocre (4.4 stars). In other words, 13/23 clients, or 56.5% have given you great feedback (and just 76.9% of those who gave you feedback).

Some older ratings dropped out of your calculation window, and the balance isn't great for your two-year window. I'm a little surprised that you're at 90%.

That said, 90% JSS is fine, and you're making a big mistake by calling attention to your negative reviews in the first line of your profile--especially since you made that unfortunate response to the client's feedback.

If you drop that and let clients see the 90% standing alone with the recent string of 5-star feedback, probably no one but you will see your JSS as a negative.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
3243 of 5,600

Hello,
I have my client unresponsive for about a month. I wanted to know if a project, that is not completed within deadline set by client, affects the profile ranking? Any suggestions for it?

Highlighted
Community Guru
3244 of 5,600

Muhammad Zeeshan H wrote:

I have my client unresponsive for about a month. I wanted to know if a project, that is not completed within deadline set by client, affects the profile ranking?

No, but a contract with nothing ever paid, will.

Highlighted
Muhamed A Member Since: May 25, 2019
3245 of 5,600

Hi all,

I'm afraid because The client doesn't answer after started an hourly job, I don't logged hours yet

What should I do to avoid any effects negatively on my JSS?

Highlighted
Community Guru
3246 of 5,600

Muhamed A wrote:

I'm afraid because The client doesn't answer after started an hourly job, I don't logged hours yet

Never accept a contract until you have what you need to log at least 10 minutes / $ 1 worth of work on it.

Muhamed A wrote:

What should I do to avoid any effects negatively on my JSS?

How long ago did the contract start?

Highlighted
3247 of 5,600

the contract stared from about 3 days

Highlighted
Community Guru
3248 of 5,600

Muhamed A wrote:

the contract stared from about 3 days

And you are already worried, even with it being weekend and Christmas?

It won't be an issue for many, many weeks yet. It won't affect your JSS until late February.

Don't even worry (and do NOT harrass the client) until at least the New Year.

Highlighted
3249 of 5,600

You reassured my heart because I'm working hard to keep my JSS on top

Thanks a lot

Highlighted
Rajeev K Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
3250 of 5,600
Hi,
As last 4 week ago i had same same job success and before that i had 88%. But i did at least 3 job success with 5 star publicly and best in privately i hope because they were very happy, before these activities my job success score and Clients who would recommend you were same but now Clients who would recommend you is 91% but job success score is same, please suggest and help me
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS