4102 of 4,422

Once showed 82% but now not showing

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4103 of 4,422

Sagar V wrote:

Once showed 82% but now not showing

Then it likely has fallen below 50%. No score below that is displayed, I guess out of courtesy to the freelancer.

Highlighted
Sagar V Member Since: Jul 30, 2019
4104 of 4,422

But I Completed 3 Job Successfully And Only 2 Job Maybe Not Completed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
4105 of 4,422

Sagar V wrote:

But I Completed 3 Job Successfully And Only 2 Job Maybe Not Completed.

The public feedback is not important in the calculation. The most important metric is the clients that would recommend you. Do you have a number there yet?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rahul B Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
4106 of 4,422

Why my Job Success Rate went from 100% to 92%? I didn't get any new feedbacks, didn't got any contract ended?

Do Upwork decrease JS without any reason?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4107 of 4,422

Rahul B wrote:

Why my Job Success Rate went from 100% to 92%? I didn't get any new feedbacks, didn't got any contract ended?

Do you have a contract that was either cancelled with nothing (ever) paid or fully refunded recently?

Is there a contract that has been open for 2+ months but nothing has (ever) been paid? 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Rahul B Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
4108 of 4,422

I have one contract where the client hired me but then ended the contract. We were a mismatch and the client found someone else. The client had no idea how to hire.

Upwork can't see that I have 2 other contracts which are paying me good money from the last 2-3 months and they are very happy and all the other feedbacks are 5 stars with a great experience.

How can just one contract without any work bring my JS so low? This is terrible. I worked so hard to maintain this JS and Upwork brought my JS from 100% to 92% just because a client ended a contract without giving me work? This is so unfair.

FYI, I got $250 as a bonus from one of my clients a few weeks back.

So, even if I make $10,000 and bring great experience to all of my clients and get 100% JS and it will take just one non paid contract to bring my JS from 100% to 92%? This is not fair at all.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4109 of 4,422

Rahul B wrote:

I have one contract where the client hired me but then ended the contract. We were a mismatch and the client found someone else.

How can just one contract without any work bring my JS so low? 

You've only had 10 completed contracts, so yes, one can have a significant effect. That client probaby left poor private feedback, too.

You are top rated, so you can use your top rated feedback removal perk  to exclude that contract from your JSS calcuation. (provided you haven't used it in the last 3 months and 10 contracts)

Highlighted
Abdalazez H Member Since: Apr 29, 2019
4110 of 4,422

Hello Guys!

I got two offers from different clients, but the both canceled the contract after accepting it. The first was planing to work with me in 3 different projects, one of them he was planning to launch it in the next month, but he decided to postpone it for some reasons and start in another one. So he canceled it. And the second one is a new on Upwork. He sent me an offer today, we were planning to initiate in the project today, but he created the contract to start in the next Monday. So he canceled it and create a new one after I accepted the first offer.

I know that affects my JSS. I'm currently planning to increase my JSS, but once I got a new job. There's something wrong happen that return me to my zero step. 

So based on these cases there is no any issues in them to decrease my JSS.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Wishes,
Abdelazez

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS