cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Ordancho T Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
651 of 4,779

Hello upwork community.After this update i got my JSS from 96% to 90%,and in the period between these updates i finished only one job and the job was finished with 5*.How can this happen? No private negative feedback no nothing.Only one job with 5* finished and JSS got down from 96-90.Please check.Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
652 of 4,779

@ Ordancho -- I have no real answer for you... However, I'd like to point out that you can't know for sure that you have "no private negative feedback." That's kinda the point of "private" feedback.

Good luck.

Highlighted
653 of 4,779

I would like some of their staff  to check if this is a mistake.I did not receive any  negative feedback and im sure just because im in a really good relationship with the person that i worked.i just finished the job with 5* and my JSS score got down to 90% for a 5* finished job.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Melissa C Member Since: Jul 22, 2017
654 of 4,779
Yay! You did it!

Good for you. Those low paying clients are the most demanding. If they like you, the middle-tier clients will love you. Just address their issue and tell them how you'll fix it in your proposals (if you weren't already doing that). You deserve much better.

Edit- I double post too much. Sorry. I meant good for you raising your rates.
Highlighted
655 of 4,779

Hey Mellisa.Yes I did it,i wanted to raise it up but since raising it up to $6-7 it was really hard to win at  interview.I will change my profile totally tomorrow and start searching for top tier clients.I hope this will help,I would definetely want someone from the upwork staff to check my profile in depth.Thanks again for your suggestion!

Highlighted
Community Guru
656 of 4,779
Of course!

As far as having support look into your JSS, you can try to open a ticket, but they're not going to fix it for you, so I would just focus on continuing to do exactly what you've been doing for your clients and that score will go back up within a month or so. Just be patient. You'll get there. You clearly do great work.
Highlighted
Community Guru
657 of 4,779
I don't know, but your profile looks good and you've worked with those cheap clients who are notorious for giving bad feedback publicly, yet they all loved you.

Raise your rates. A lot. You can do better.

I know this didn't address your problem now, but it will help you fix that score. You're worth way more than $6.00 an hour. Jack it up to at least $15/hr.

Also, Janean is correct. There's no way to know about the private feedback. It's private.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
658 of 4,779

It's possible that the drop is due to some good feedback dropping out of the time window that is used for figuring the score.

But I agree with Melissa -- it looks as if you may be under-valuing your efforts. Think about it.

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
659 of 4,779

Hi Ordancho,

Please note that your Job Success Score is calculated correctly but unfortunately we won't be able to share your score's calculation or specify the impact of each individual contract.   

Highlighted
Yaryna S Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
660 of 4,779

I have 17 jobs , all my feedback ratings are 5 star. I earn consistently

Why my rating dropped from 100% to 94% in just 1 day ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS