Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
71 of 5,529

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/219801228-Top-Rated-Perk-Feedback-Removal

You're a developer, you *can* google upwork you know. Cat Wink

Randall B Member Since: Sep 1, 2015
72 of 5,529

lol but I'm lazy! Actually that's what I did and I already sent email to request.

Interesting thing, Google says this page was created Dec 28, 1980. Pretty nifty considering the World WIde Web didn't even exist then.....

Highlighted
Ankur K Member Since: Jul 23, 2017
73 of 5,529

Hello,

I have 94% job success score till midnight. But now it was changed to 84%. I am going to earn the "Top Rated Badge" in next 4 weeks. Please let me know why it was changed. I have only 5 star feedbacks in my profile. 

Please let me know why should it happens with me

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
74 of 5,529

Hi Ankur,

Your Job Success Score drops when one of the following happens between updates:

• You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.
  • Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame.
  • Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

You may check this link for further details.

Highlighted
75 of 5,529

Hello Lanie,

I had recenlty ended one of my contract because of client's inappropriate behaviour with no earning. So, will it effect my job success score. (If yes then any solution ? ) I attached a screenshot!!

Client Feedback of my recently ended cointract

In past I had very worst experience with my first client She gave me 1 star. However I have refunded all the payment. I read somewhere that the imact of negative will long last till 6 months (is it true ? )

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
76 of 5,529

Hi Ankur,

Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

You may check this link for further information.

Highlighted
77 of 5,529

So any solution ? 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
78 of 5,529

@Ankur K wrote:

So any solution ? 

Make sure your future contracts go really well and are always completed with payment and feedback from the client.

That's the only available solution.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 29, 2012
79 of 5,529

Dear Community, 

I know that there are lots of parameters in order to determin the success score, but aprox how many point will I get for a 5 star fixed price job of $ 480? Only 2? Because I have done recently also a 20$ 5 star job.  Or are the +2 points they gave me only for both jobs?

Thanks for your answes Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
80 of 5,529

Hi Deborah,

An impact a specific contract will have on your score will depend on a number of factors and more importantly on the combination of outcomes you had on your contracts in the last two years. Note that provate feedback you received on your contracts is also included in the calculation and  you can find more information about the way Job Success Score is calculated in this Help article.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS