Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSS

felipeharo
Community Leader
Felipe H Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
21 of 31

Gareth, you are wasting valuable time complaining instead of using that energy to get a new contract and increase your JSS. 

Nobody is going to manually change your JSS, so this is a problem that is not under your control. The only thing that is under your control is making the effort to try to get a new project and make your clieng **bleep**ing happy.

Also.. Try to learn something about your bad experience with the client and use that for the future.

nelgario
Niko E Member Since: Oct 20, 2017
22 of 31

I got 2 new ratings of 5* from the past 2weeks. How come my JSS drop from 90 to 84? Please help.

iamchunchunchun
Community Guru
Hiu Chun L Member Since: Jul 27, 2017
23 of 31

The private feedback also counts. It is likely that one of your clients gave you a private feedback which was not perfect.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 31

Hi Niko,

Job Success Scores reflect a wide range of factors such as public and private feedback, long-term contracts, and repeat ones. Please check this blog and this help article for more information about what affects your score and what you can do to improve it. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
markmoore54
Ace Contributor
Mark Ronald M Member Since: May 5, 2017
25 of 31

look at the attached screenshots... from 1-7 to 1-21 i completed two jobs and got two 5 star feedback ratings from the clients. but my jss stayed exactly the same.

the only reason i don't have a 100% JSS is that upquirk can't do math.

for two weeks i debated in utter futility with upwork support because a client tried to quadruple the work of a fixed price project AFTER the contract started and AFTER i had already submitted 25% of the work. upwork support would not even read the text in which the client asked me to do an enormous amount of extra work.

when i got "TOP RATED" status i immediately used the (BOGUS) benefit of deleting that contract from my history.

but guess what...

that also did not affect my JSS. so what's the point of deleting a contract if it has no effect? (upwork GURUs please don't answer - this is what is known as a rhetorical question. it is a component of histrionics. it is not for you.)

anyone other than a "star contributer" on the upquirk staff is welcome to answer.

i guarantold you: upquirk is too big for its britches. (blubber)

imakeinternet
Community Leader
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
26 of 31

Sometimes private feedback can be the worst of all which definitely affects your JSS the most.

markmoore54
Ace Contributor
27 of 31

i love it.

upquirk is suffocating me with a node.js pillow.

imakeinternet
Community Leader
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
28 of 31

On a good note, your JSS score is showing as 100% now.  🙂

voskerchian
Community Guru
Hasmik V Member Since: Aug 12, 2017
29 of 31
Mark M wrote: 

the only reason i don't have a 100% JSS is that upquirkwork can't do math.

Mark 

Seems like UW can do math, you just couldn't wait enough) Your JSS is 100% now.

markmoore54
Ace Contributor
30 of 31

i am delighted! and relieved. i recant.

you can see in the attachments that the 92% is also dated today. imagine my despair.

well now it's like the real christmas morning (christmas eve a few weeks ago was when the jss plummeted to 92% and that did NOT feel like christmas. i am healed.)

thanks for letting me know. i can go to bed happy.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS