🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS
Page options
kyrollos_samir
Community Member

JSS

Can cancelled contract affect my JSS badly if I accepted a refund request and didn't get any payment?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kyrollos R wrote:

Thanks, but I didn't know that and accepted the refund so what can I do to prevent that from happening?

Nothing now, as you've already accepted the refund request.

Also, the contract would have a poor impact on your JSS anyway if the client was unhappy with the work, because the (private) feedback the client left when closing the contract won't have been great.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Kyrollos R wrote:

Can cancelled contract affect my JSS badly if I accepted a refund request and didn't get any payment?

Yes. Contracts with no money changing hand generally have a negative effect on the JSS.

Thanks, but I didn't know that and accepted the refund so what can I do to prevent that from happening?

Kyrollos R wrote:

Nothing now, as you've already accepted the refund request.

Also, the contract would have a poor impact on your JSS anyway if the client was unhappy with the work, because the (private) feedback the client left when closing the contract won't have been great.

the files I sent him need a little bit changes, I offered him to do the edit but he refused and asked for the refund, what do you think do the refund in that situation is right or wrong?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths