🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » JSS
Page options
aqeel0786
Community Member

JSS

Hello Upwork community members,

Have mercy on me, I tried so hard to get clients and everything was going great and then eventually my JSS start decreasing and now it's showing me 83% JSS 😞 

I got 25 contracts with more than 4 stars review, 90% of the successfully delivered projects got me 5 star reviews. What's wrong with my JSS? all my past clients were fully satisfied with my deliverable, not a single client ever leave a poor feedback or less then 4.20 stars. My question is what upwork wants me to do?

2 REPLIES 2
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Nothing can be done about it, and no one can help you with this. 

You have quite a few clients who gave you between 4 & 4.5. I think that alone can have a significant impact! All you can do is continue to do great work and make sure clients are 100% satisfied. 

But as you may be aware by now, private feedback weighs in more than public feedback. I've seen profiles with all 5-star public ratings but a very low JSS. 

Out of my 29 projects, I have only 2 projects that are not 5 stars rated, but still, here I am at 92%; last week, my score was 93, and I closed two projects from very old clients. I was hoping JSS will rise, but it dropped. 

We can never be sure how the client rated us in private feedback. What makes it worse is that even if the client wanted to, they can't change the private feedback! It can also be an unintended incorrect selection by the client. 

tlbp
Community Member

On Upwork, less than 5 stars means they were not fully satisfied. Your JSS reflects this. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members