Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed Error

kayla-cannon
Kayla C Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
1 of 7

Hello, 

I'm having an issue with my job feed. Since this morning, no jobs are showing up and the error, "Sorry, we couldn't find any matching criteria" is all that I can see. I have saved job searches and haven't encountered this problem before. I also cannot view my proposals. I have already cleared my cache/cookies and did not have any luck. I also tried viewing upwork on a different web browser with the same result. 

Thank you, 

Kayla 

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 7

Hi Kayla, 

I checked your account, and I wanted to make sure if this is indeed a technical issue. It looks like you saved a few job searches, but none of the jobs posted meet your saved job filters. I checked your Recommended page, and new jobs are on the feed. Have you tried saving a job search with different or no filters (save for the keyword) to see if the issue will persists?

~ Avery
Upwork
kayla-cannon
Kayla C Member Since: Nov 14, 2018
3 of 7
None of my job searches have any associated filters. Before this morning, I had new jobs updating every few minutes.

Kayla
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 7

Thanks for letting me know, Kayla. I'll ask a member of the team to investigate this for you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
a_kuntsi
Ace Contributor
Anneli K Member Since: Aug 1, 2018
5 of 7

This exact same thing happened to me yesterday!

Upwork contacted me privately after me asking about this here and adviced to make searchers and save them - now the job feed shows jobs based on my saved searches. I'm not sure what it was based on before as I didn't have saved searches at all before this.

I was also told that there is a technical issue with "recommended" feed.

amt17
Community Guru
Annette E Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
6 of 7

I have the same issue with the default "U.K. only" jobs but not with "My Job Feed". I can manually search for "U.K. only" jobs and that will indeed render results, but the default setting only shows:

no-jobs-matching-criteria.jpg

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7 of 7

Hi Annette,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS