🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Feed Not Updating Like It Used To On Mobi...
Page options
humza9
Community Member

Job Feed Not Updating Like It Used To On Mobile App & Browser For Almost 3 Days Now

Greetings! 

I am having an issue that quite a few freelancers have faced here at Upwork. My Job Feed Suddenly Stopped Showing Me Jobs! It didn't stop showing me jobs altogether, however, it showed me no more than 2-3 (10-15 jobs a day) Jobs where previously my job feed used to be more than 20 jobs every 45 mins (more than 60-80 jobs a day).

I went through all the previous discussions here in the community pertaining to this issue. I tried clearing my cache and cookies. I tried changing my browser. I saved tags of what I searched. I've been trying for 3 days now. At first, I thought maybe there's a low influx of jobs but it has been this way for three days. The hour doesn't seem to end. Please look into the matter. 

Looking forward to getting this matter resolved asap. 

Cheers! 

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Humza,

I checked your Job Feed and it's consists of jobs that match searches you saved. Are you experiencing the issue you're describing both on your computer and mobile, or just on the mobile? 

~ Bojan
Upwork
humza9
Community Member

Hi Bojan! 

I am experiencing the same issue on BOTH the app and the browser. Only 2-3 jobs show up after hours. I have never faced this issue before. I constantly kept receiving tens of jobs every 3 minutes or so. I don't know what went wrong for the past couple of 3 days. 

Also, I saved the search tags after experiencing this issue as a measure to solve the problem but it didn't work out.

Hi Humza,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths