🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Feed Not Updating
Page options
development_zest
Community Member

Job Feed Not Updating

My Job feed is not updating. I've tried clearing cache and cookies, changing the browser, removing saved searches and logging in again.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

Can you add your saved search results again and let me know if you're still experiencing any problems on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I just removed my saved searches and added one again, but still experiencing the same issue. My feed has job posts from 2-3 days ago.

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My Job Feed is not updating. I have tried clearing all caches and cookies on my browser, changing other browsers, logging in again but it is not working. Please help me

Hi Eric,

I wasn't able to reproduce the error you're referring to, I can see that your feed is updating accordingly. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e0c09293
Community Member

I am having this same problem.

I've tried clearing cache and cookies, changing the browser, removing saved searches and logging in again.

Hi Rea,

In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members