🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Feed Not Updating
Page options
pmahmud288
Community Member

Job Feed Not Updating

Hi,

My job feed is not updating. New job is not showing at My Feed.

Could you please help and give a solution.

Thanks

Parvez M.

38 REPLIES 38
AndreaG

Hi Parvez,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I've tried. But not yet working.

Hi Parvez,

I can see you were able to chat with one of our agents and they've escalated your concern to the team. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
1efbb05f
Community Member

I'm having the same issue but it gets worse cause I'm not getting feeds related to my profile anymore which is strange and odd because it has never been like that before

Hi Maria,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
anu0787
Community Member

Hi Andrea, I am having same problem since yesterday, please help me out 

Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aakash,

I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed. Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I can't see the Update job post on my profile

Hi Brishti,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi all,

I'm experiancing similar  issue and have tried to: clear cookies and history data, used diferent browsers and deleting saved search enquiries.

But still my job feed is not updating with new relevant job posts of services I offer.

Kindly need your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Adrian,

Your feed will show saved searches and it looks like there aren't many recent job posts that match the parameters of the search you've saved. Could you please try saving more searches to see more jobs?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I have since deleted my saved searches which had narrowed down parameters.

However, my feed still shows job titles that do not march my defined skillsets.

So I'm left with conducting search as they only way to get relevant jobs marching my professional category.

So my feed is pretty much showing job titles that doesn't correspond with my Upwork specialities.

Thank you.

allyedge
Community Member

I have been having the same issue for about 2 months now. Not sure what’s going on, but it’s very frustrating.

Hi Ally,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi

Myfeed is  not updating,it's showing 12hours or 1 day past job list.Need UpWork teams help.

Hello Shariful,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Job feed. Could you try clearing cookies and cache on your browser or try using a different browser to check if issue can be resolved. You can also try updating your Job feed page as per instructions on this link. Feel free to message us if problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Im having some iisue, my job feed is not updating. Its not showing new jobs. It shows a job posted an hour ago or a day. So weird. I need help

Hi Reden,

Could you please retry checking using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
manoj2832
Community Member

Hi Parvez
Was your issue "Job Feed Not Updating" solved?

I have been facing the same issue since several months. I have tried everything. New job is not showing at My Feed. My job feed is full of irrelevant skill jobs anytime.

if you have any advice please let me know

Thank you

Hi Pappu,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, thanks for your reply.

I have tried it every possible way and it doesn't work!

I have the issue since several months, I never think of that kind of wrong is happening to my account. I was assuming for covid break down new job posting became very less. I am in a big trouble!

Thank you

Hi Pappu,

Thanks for following up and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your job feed. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, 

Having the same issue. Kindly help. 

Thank you. 

Hi May Antonette,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hi there,

From the last 2 days my job feed is not updating. I can't see the latest job on there. Only showing old jobs like 2 days ago, 12 hours ago, 10 hours ago and so on.

Could you please help to solve my issue ASAP?

Thanks

Suman B.

Hello Suman,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with the Job Feed. This issue was reported to us earlier this week and it is already resolved now. Can you please delete Cookies and Cache on your browser and try loading your Job feed. You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message if the problem persists. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hello there,

I can't see latest job on my feed section. It is always shows befome 10-12 hours ago.

Hi Suman,

I tried but was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Also, please check if your computer's time and date settings are syncing automatically.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Member

Hello there,

Recently I faceing a problem, my feed not updates current job. It's before 45-60 mins or more. Please solve this issue as this is my 3rd time to write here.

Hi Suman,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing issues with your job feed. Could you please confirm if you had the chance to try the troubleshooting steps I shared with you yesterday? Sometimes when your computer's date and time settings are not synced it causes this issue.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mh_bijoy
Community Member

I am also facing same kind of problem like my job feed showing irrelevant jobs that aren’t match withy job skills.

From support, they told me to update my saved job list and I did so. But no results!!

Hello Mahmudul,

I see that you have already contacted our support team via ticket to report this issue. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further.  Please don't hesitate to follow up with them directly if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
otim10
Community Member

After trying all options and still not working, I advise you to look at the time. Make sure you correct the time on your laptop/PC to your time zone and should be accurate. Also look ensure time in your upwork is set to your time zone. 

sheilak03
Community Member

Helo,please help me.I am not able to seee recently posted jobs on my feed.

Hi Coco,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
76cc2068
Community Member

I have the same problem. I can not see recently posted jobs last hour.

Hi Rodrigo,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Also, please check if your computer's time and date settings are syncing automatically. You can check out this help article for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
76cc2068
Community Member

Hi Luiggi. It works after a few hrs. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths