🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Feed Not Updating...
Page options
erinlin2
Community Member

Job Feed Not Updating...

sooo...are there really no jobs or is the system not updating??? It's been close to 9 hours. Can someone please assist?

Capture.JPG

58 REPLIES 58

Hi Danyal,

Please refer to this ticket where our agent already share more information on how to resolve your issue. If you have any further questions feel free to follow up your ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.  

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hey Bojan, how are you?

I have the same kind of issue.

Can you help me fix it please?

As of about 30 min ago mine seems to be refreshing correctly now. Hopefully they have repaired the bug.

My feed loaded about 5 new jobs today, but nothing new in about 5 hours. 

I think mine's working now. I got a note from support that Upwork's engineers had identified the issue and has "taken steps" to resolve it... 

I received the same message that the issue had been resolved. I’m back showing my newest job in feed was posted 16 hours ago

Hi Sabrina,

Once again, I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your ticket as well. Just to confirm that it was already sent to our engineering to review your job feed again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is the job feed updating properly for you now??? Mine isnt and upwork told me they would reach out to me. It's been 2 days and no one has said a thing...here I am losing money and I'm wondering if I should just cancel my membership.

Hi Erin,

I'm sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket in a timely manner. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hmmmm actually it MAY be solved....I'm seeing more jobs right now.

has it been fixed?? Mine is still the same! Here are two screenshots of my US only feed and My Feed....

The lack of new posts is frustrating. I've already cleared my cache and cookies and all that 3x already....PLEASE HELP.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Erin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

No one has reached out to me.....and I still dont have an updated job feed.
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
f861b58c
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem please let me know if you find something helpful to get this issue fixed

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi

I have the same problem, and I do not receive any invitations anymore. However, it seems that when you keep on switching between "best Matches" and "Most Recent," you will be able to get more recent jobs.

What's going on at Upwork?

Hi Willem,

I checked your profile and I can see that you don't have saved search results. I would recommend following the instructions I've shared in my previous post so that you're receiving the most relevant and most recent jobs in your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran.

Thanks for the time you've spend on my inquiry. The problem is that the jobs don't scroll anymore. Combined with that I don't receive any invitations to jobs anymore and maybe it is because no search criteria exist, I will follow your instructions and see if that helps.

Thank's for your assistance.

Willem

Hi Goran.

Thank's for your advice, it worked and I got my feed back!

Regards.

Willem

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths