Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed Not Updating

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
21 of 33

Hi Pappu,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
manoj2832
Pappu D Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
22 of 33

Hi Andrea, thanks for your reply.

I have tried it every possible way and it doesn't work!

I have the issue since several months, I never think of that kind of wrong is happening to my account. I was assuming for covid break down new job posting became very less. I am in a big trouble!

Thank you

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
23 of 33

Hi Pappu,

Thanks for following up and I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your job feed. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
62ccdb13
May Antonette A Member Since: Dec 17, 2020
24 of 33

Hi, 

Having the same issue. Kindly help. 

Thank you. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
25 of 33

Hi May Antonette,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Leader
Suman B Member Since: Mar 17, 2021
26 of 33

Hi there,

From the last 2 days my job feed is not updating. I can't see the latest job on there. Only showing old jobs like 2 days ago, 12 hours ago, 10 hours ago and so on.

Could you please help to solve my issue ASAP?

Thanks

Suman B.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
27 of 33

Hello Suman,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with the Job Feed. This issue was reported to us earlier this week and it is already resolved now. Can you please delete Cookies and Cache on your browser and try loading your Job feed. You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message if the problem persists. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Untitled
sumanfl
Community Leader
28 of 33

Hello there,

I can't see latest job on my feed section. It is always shows befome 10-12 hours ago.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
29 of 33

Hi Suman,

I tried but was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

Also, please check if your computer's time and date settings are syncing automatically.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sumanfl
Community Leader
30 of 33

Hello there,

Recently I faceing a problem, my feed not updates current job. It's before 45-60 mins or more. Please solve this issue as this is my 3rd time to write here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS