Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed Not Updating

adrian-bwire
Adrian B Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
11 of 33

Hi all,

I'm experiancing similar  issue and have tried to: clear cookies and history data, used diferent browsers and deleting saved search enquiries.

But still my job feed is not updating with new relevant job posts of services I offer.

Kindly need your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
12 of 33

Hi Adrian,

Your feed will show saved searches and it looks like there aren't many recent job posts that match the parameters of the search you've saved. Could you please try saving more searches to see more jobs?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
adrian-bwire
Adrian B Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
13 of 33

Hi Andrea,

I have since deleted my saved searches which had narrowed down parameters.

However, my feed still shows job titles that do not march my defined skillsets.

So I'm left with conducting search as they only way to get relevant jobs marching my professional category.

So my feed is pretty much showing job titles that doesn't correspond with my Upwork specialities.

Thank you.

allyedge
Ally E Member Since: Feb 28, 2021
14 of 33
I have been having the same issue for about 2 months now. Not sure what’s going on, but it’s very frustrating.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 33

Hi Ally,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
shariful66
Shariful I Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
16 of 33

Hi

Myfeed is  not updating,it's showing 12hours or 1 day past job list.Need UpWork teams help.

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
17 of 33

Hello Shariful,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Job feed. Could you try clearing cookies and cache on your browser or try using a different browser to check if issue can be resolved. You can also try updating your Job feed page as per instructions on this link. Feel free to message us if problem persists.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
concepcion-reden
Reden C Member Since: Jan 3, 2021
18 of 33
Im having some iisue, my job feed is not updating. Its not showing new jobs. It shows a job posted an hour ago or a day. So weird. I need help
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
19 of 33

Hi Reden,

Could you please retry checking using a different browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know.

~ Joanne
Upwork
manoj2832
Pappu D Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
20 of 33

Hi Parvez
Was your issue "Job Feed Not Updating" solved?

I have been facing the same issue since several months. I have tried everything. New job is not showing at My Feed. My job feed is full of irrelevant skill jobs anytime.

if you have any advice please let me know

Thank you

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS