🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Feed Page not loading
Page options
bijayghamal
Community Member

Job Feed Page not loading

Hi there,

My Job feed page is not loading, the same problem in the mobile application. Whereas all other tabs are perfectly opening and running well. 

Can you find out what's the issue, please?

Bijay Ghamal,

Nepal

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bijay,

You can try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to see if you`re experiencing the same problem.
I would also recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I tried clearing the cache but it still did not work. 

It open for every other keyword in the search bar but not for my word that is 'Nepali'. 

All these years it was working though. But from today I am having this problem. Nepali is the only my skill by which I could search for a job and apply. 

Hi Bijay,

Just to confirm, did you try removing your saved search results and adding them again as I`ve described below? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members