🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Feed issue
Page options
zohaibsultan007
Community Member

Job Feed issue

Hi,

I am facing some problem regarding job feed page issue. When i refresh job feed page they always showing that this jobs is posted one day ago.

The page is still having problem for not showing the current updated page. What i will do and need this problem to be solved to get hire by clients.

Your important suggestions will be very helpful for me to solve such problems

Regards,

Zohaib S.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did you shut down your computer? Sometimes this clears the problem.

If not, go to your post and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, where a drop-down menu will show you "notify a moderator." Click on the link, and you can request a moderator to help you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
the-right-writer
Community Member

I can't find the thread at the moment, but when others have experienced this, clearing history, cache, and rebooting the computer will often eliminate the problem. Hope this helps!

zohaibsultan007
Community Member

I did all these things like clearing history, cache and delete searches to eliminate the problem but the problem is persist.

Did you shut down your computer? Sometimes this clears the problem.

If not, go to your post and click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, where a drop-down menu will show you "notify a moderator." Click on the link, and you can request a moderator to help you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members