cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed 's Been Hacked!!! Just Kidding lol, But something is strange here though.

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
11 of 28

FYI - job feeds are still broken ...

cornwall-oriel
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
12 of 28

Thank you for replying Wendy C

Patiently standing by until it gets fixed.

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
13 of 28

Sadly, amidst whatever updates U was doing they failed - totally - to fix the serious issue with the Job Feed.  Seems to me that should have been Priority Uno.  

cornwall-oriel
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
14 of 28

I just realized it myself. I hope this gets worked out. Fort all Our Benefits.

jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
15 of 28

Still happening.

Saw 747 New Jobs or similar number, today,

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
dzadza
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
16 of 28

1485 here...

jyhsiao
Ace Contributor
June H Member Since: Nov 29, 2016
17 of 28

My job feed has been saying it has 1000+ new jobs available for the past week or so.  I normally see less than 30-40 if I don't refresh my feed for several hours.  Did something change with how the feed works? 

Also, I had added a US only filter to my saved searches.  With the US Only feed, is that filter now redundant? How does the US Only feed interact with my saved searchers?

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
18 of 28

Hi June,

This is not an intended change but rather a known issue that is impacting our users and our team is currently working on resolving this. I've merged your post to the main thread about this issue.

If you have the U.S Only jobs toggle turned on, all of your saved searches should be showing results that are for US-only jobs.

~Nina
creativegdsigner
Ace Contributor
Trina K Member Since: Oct 20, 2015
19 of 28

@June H wrote:

My job feed has been saying it has 1000+ new jobs available for the past week or so.  I normally see less than 30-40 if I don't refresh my feed for several hours.

@Sanja D wrote:

1485 here...

@Joseph C wrote:

Still happening.

Saw 747 New Jobs or similar number, today,

Some of you are seeing hundreds or even thousands, I get ten thousands+ new jobs. Smiley Frustrated To add, this is within minutes of a fresh feed. upwork-feeds.jpg

dunlop_renee
Ace Contributor
Joanne Renee D Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
20 of 28

'm having the opposite issue, reported weeks ago. The response was they saw jobs in my feed, let them know if there was anything else they could do, then to try removing the daylight savings option, which barely helped and made me misjudge my time and miss another appointment.

Ironically, while our feedback endlessly gets damaged, have you researched Upwork's feedback? Pretty obvious which are from thier own marketing team, but since one star reviews are all over the internet, I guess they got tired of playing whack-a-mole.

Start counting the minutes before my membership gets supsended for pointing this out.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS