cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Feed 's Been Hacked!!! Just Kidding lol, But something is strange here though.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
21 of 28

Hi Joanne Renee,

Sorry to hear about your experience. If you are still experiencing the issue with both Job Feed and Saved Jobs, could you please update the ticket and provide screenshots of what you see? I see the team has replied on the ticket after Ryan escalated it here but weren't able to replicate the issues you were describing exactly. I also just checked your Saved Jobs and it looks like it's updated and is currently clear.

~ Valeria
Upwork
dunlop_renee
Ace Contributor
Joanne Renee D Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
22 of 28

You can't be serious. People have been yelling about this for weeks. I've already sent screengrabs and escalated this. The problem is still here. Everyone knows it. Go read the feedback ratings I mentioned. It's where I realized just how screwed up this site was, and for how long, and for every issue people here are complaining about and more.
I realize you are hanging on to your job, but this is ridiculous. It's one thing to have a site that needs repairs, but entirely another when our feedback ratings depends on how Upwork handles things.

wendy_writes
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
23 of 28

FIX the job feed!   It has been broken for 4 days. 

No platitudes; no "we're sorry"; none of the usual nonsense. 

Just FIX it and gives us an ETA on when it will be corrected.

This has been mentioned in numerous threads ... and not a single moderator even bothered to comment.

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
24 of 28

Wendy,

The issue affecting the job feed has been assigned high priority and this week our engineers are working on releasing a fix. I'm unable to provide a more specific ETA, they are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

~Nina
wendy_writes
Community Guru
25 of 28

Thank you for your speedy reply, Nina.

Why, during the Saturday 4 hour maintenance shut-down, was this major known issue not addressed?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
26 of 28

Hi Wendy,

We can't speak as for which issues and systems are worked on during the maintenance. However, rest assured that this issues is prioritized by our engineers and they'll have it fix as soon as possible. We understand that it's affecting your work and schedules and we apologize for it.

We've also merged your posts to this thread about Job Feed issues and we will be updating this thread once the issue is resolved.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Upwork
wendy_writes
Community Guru
27 of 28

Thank you U. tech staff!!!  Issue seems to be resolved.  Smiley Happy

EDITED 10 minutes later.  I seem to have fibbed.  Job Feed is brioken again.  Smiley Sad

cornwall-oriel
Oriel Theophilus C Member Since: Mar 30, 2018
28 of 28

Awesome News!! Hopefully it fixes on my end soon. I am still seeing the issues.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS