🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Feed
Page options
naturehouse
Community Member

Job Feed

Does anyone know why when I search Jobs, and allow for All jobs, not "US Only" I am seeing a ton of US jobs that are not showing up in my US only feed? 

5 REPLIES 5
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jennifer, 

I checked your job feed and was unable to identify a US job in "My Feed" that's not in the "U.S. only" feed. Are you able to identify some by sending me a private message with a screen grab of these jobs? 

~ Avery
Upwork

I think so, how do I send you a private message?

richard_wein
Community Member

Jennifer P wrote:

Does anyone know why when I search Jobs, and allow for All jobs, not "US Only" I am seeing a ton of US jobs that are not showing up in my US only feed? 

Hi Jennnifer. That's normal. I'm in the UK, and my "UK Only" job feed and searches show only jobs that are set to "UK Only". They don't show jobs in the UK that are not set to "UK Only".

If you want to see all and only jobs in the US, you should select United States in the Client Location filter.

no1prdiva
Community Member

I have opposite issue. I only have US only but there is no way to clear this? There is no toggle to All or option or anything under Advanced Search?

Hi Lisa,

Below the U.S. only feed you can select "My Feed" to see all of the job posts available to you, including U.S. only jobs. Alternatively, you can also toggle off U.S. only job posts when performing an advanced search here.

Hope this is helpful,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths