🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Feed
Page options
nazifafarooq
Community Member

Job Feed

Recently I was offline from upwork for 24 hrs due to some technical issue in my system, now I am logged in back into my account and my job feed isn't showing me any new jobs. 

All of feed includes jobs posted 12 hrs ago, even on search with any keyword. I am unable to reach to any new job post. 
How can I improve my feed now? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nazifa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check if your laptop/desktop time zone is correctly set up. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nazifa,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check if your laptop/desktop time zone is correctly set up. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for replying. 

I have checked time zone, cleared cache and logged into another browser too. The issue is still there 

Hi Nazifa,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
bin_azhar
Community Member

From yesterday I'm facing a problem There were three options on the home page of

my profile 1-job feed  2-best match 3-most recent 

the problem is the job feed option is not showing on my profile

From yesterday I'm facing a problem There were three options on the home page of

my profile 1-job feed  2-best match 3-most recent 

the problem is the job feed option is not showing on my profile

Hi Talha,

Could you please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed? Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members