🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job + Feedback does not appear on public prof...
Page options
m_nesme
Community Member

Job + Feedback does not appear on public profile

Hi,

The job ended the 27th of April, the client gave me feedback and I gave him feedback. 

But this job/feedback does not appear on my profile. What can I do to make it appear? 

Is it because I didn't respond to his feedback? 

Thanks for your help,
Max

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

I believe this was an hourly contract that was completed on the 27th. If so, wait until billing is sent to the client and the client review your hourly logs. After that, it should appear. It should pear on or before Wednesday

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
d_samuel_udokpok
Community Member

I believe this was an hourly contract that was completed on the 27th. If so, wait until billing is sent to the client and the client review your hourly logs. After that, it should appear. It should pear on or before Wednesday

Thanks for your message. I will check on Wednesday and keep this post updated

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxence, 

The feedback system is double-blind. When a contract is closed by one party, the other party has 14 days to leave feedback for the other party. In your case, once you leave feedback for your client before the 14-day feedback period, the contract and the feedback will be listed on your profile. If you don't leave feedback for your client, the system will list the client's feedback when the feedback period is over (after 14 days). 

Here's more information on leaving feedback on a closed contract. 

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

In your case, once you leave feedback for your client before the 14-day feedback period, the contract and the feedback will be listed on your profile.. 

He said "the client gave me feedback and I gave him feedback."

It's more likely that the client simply hasn't been charged yet and that's why it doesn't show.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members