cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job History

fiaz12
Active

Hi,

I have successfully completed my first job on upwork.I want to ask about milestone that milestone has been approved means,secondly if i want to deliver work to client then how can i deliver because i don't see any button to deliver work and last thing about job history,i have done my first job then how can i create job history and feedback porton.Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
katrinabeaver
Community Guru

To send your work and request escrow release click on the "MY Jobs" tab and the contract will be there with a big green button that says Submit Work/Request Payment.  

After the client as approved to payment ask him to kindly close the contract and he will be prompted to leave feedback by doing so.  Let him close it.  

It will automatically show up as a job history when you get the money.  (Can take up to 24 hours).

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
lysis10
Community Guru

If it's flat rate escrow, there is a big green button to submit work on the My Jobs page. If not, then the milestone was never funded so tell them to fund before delivery.

If it's hourly, then make sure you tracked your time and then deliver.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS