🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job I Applied for Was Removed
Page options
2b3b0446
Community Member

Job I Applied for Was Removed

A job I applied for was removed, due to the fact that the job was not in compliance with Upwork's Terms of Service.  I completed this task a few days ago, before the job was removed, and was just waiting for the client to pay me.  We had a contract.  I don't suppose I can still get my money from the client, can I?

It was one of those quick/easy tasks for new freelancers, so it's not a huge deal if I can't get the payment.  Just wondering if I can, since I already did the work and had signed a contract with them.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Catie,

Could you please share with us the Contract ID for the job you're referring to? You can get it by going to All Contracts> Select the Contract in question> It will be under the Details Page here

In general, to help protect both you and your clients, we pause contracts in certain situations. For example, if there is a problem with your client’s Upwork account or billing method, we’ll pause your contract with them. While the contract is paused, you won’t be able to bill that client and should stop any work on the project until the contract is resumed. 

Please also note that any work completed during a contract pause is not covered by Upwork’s Payment Protection programsLooking forward to your response so that we can review and assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members