🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Posting Notification
Page options
circuitsolutions
Community Member

Job Posting Notification

Hi,

Okay so i've been on this platform for a few weeks and am learning the art of getting jobs and all. But i have a query that is there anyway, any tool, any software absolutely anything that someone might have found to get the notifications of a job posting that suits your services. As it takes hours and hours to wait for a job to come and when it does come, you are off your laptop and when you see it, it already has 10-15 or maybe more proposals. 

So if there could be a way that we could get notifications of the job postings posted, it'd be easier to bid for the job and get higher success.

Thanks in advance for the help that you may provide.

Regards 

Usairem Alamgeer

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Sardar Usairem A wrote:

So if there could be a way that we could get notifications of the job postings posted, it'd be easier to bid for the job and get higher success.

Funny you should ask: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/How-to-use-targeted-RSS-feeds-to-automatic-job-alerts/...

And be sure to thank the OP - it can't have been quick work to write that post.

wlyonsatl
Community Member

But there is no substitute for regularly manually searching for new projects that fit your skills and work experience. You are unlikely to succeed as a new Upwork freelancer if you are passive and just wait for Upwork's feed or client invitations to keep you busy.

At least very day or two, depending on your area of specialization, use Upwork's search function to key on your best keywords and screen for specific other criteria.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members