🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Posting Times
Page options
ruan_neves
Community Member

Job Posting Times

Hi!

Looking through my feed I noticed that a few job posts had the time they were posted different from others. I'd like to know if these mean something or if should just ignore this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Renewed jobs are older jobs that the client wants to bump up to the top of the listing pool since they didn't find enough freelancers yet. I believe jobs are eligible for renewal 30 days after the original job listing was made.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

You can apply to one and then flag the others.  Note they are duplicates.  Not really an issue here as long as you don't apply to all and waste your connects. 

They aren't duplicates, each one was a different job. I just found it strange that some were labeled as "renewed 24 minutes ago", "posted in 39 minutes" and "posted 10 minutes ago". What's the difference between "renewed" and "posted in"?

Renewed jobs are older jobs that the client wants to bump up to the top of the listing pool since they didn't find enough freelancers yet. I believe jobs are eligible for renewal 30 days after the original job listing was made.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths