🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Posts
Page options
iwrite4youyou
Community Member

Job Posts

Does anyone else have a problem with the number of job posts that they now have in their feed? Every couple of months I start having access to fewer job posts, ie, I can usually see over a dozen posts within an hour, now I only have 2 or 3 posts per hour. This happens every couple of months, I call in and complain, they do something behind the scene (that they never tell me), next thing you know I can see all the feeds again. Now, it's happened again and NO ONE can give me a logical answer as to why it is happening. I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem and if so, why?

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Dawn,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team already assisted you via chat about your concern with the job feed. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne but if the team at Upwork were offering me a resolution that made sense, I wouldn't have come to the community for answers. The team has contacted me but none of what they are telling me makes any sense. Perhaps someone else has experienced the same problem and can offer me a 'real' resolution.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths