Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Rate

miky77
Mihai M Member Since: Nov 27, 2018
1 of 7

Hi,

Can anyone help me with an answer why my job rate is 50% although I have only 5 stars rate and 1 job unrated? And how I can improve that?

Thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

Mihai M wrote:

Can anyone help me with an answer why my job rate is 50% although I have only 5 stars rate and 1 job unrated?

Your private feedback from a couple or more of your clients must have been very low.

Mihai M wrote:

And how I can improve that?

Only accept contracts you can complete perfectly from now on. Double- and triple-check your work. I just took a look at the work you attached to your last closed contract and it is crawling with mistakes. You simply can't submit stuff like that to a paying client. It will destroy your profile (as you can see...)

wlyonsatl
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
3 of 7

Petra, How do you get access to work other freelancers submit to clients when you have had no part in the project?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 7

Will L wrote:

Petra, How do you get access to work other freelancers submit to clients when you have had no part in the project?

Easily. The same way everyone does. I click on it in the portfolio item under the contract in question on the freelancer's profile.

It is put there by the freelancer to showcase his best work.

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
5 of 7

Will L wrote:

mihai.jpg

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
6 of 7

It sounds like clients were trying to be honest with Upwork when they provided private feedback, while at the same time they were trying to "be polite" or "spare somebody's feelings" when it came to public feedback.

prachi163
Community Guru
Prachi T Member Since: Nov 4, 2017
7 of 7

Also, good public feedback makes the clients look good. Freelancers who check out how the clients rated others on previous jobs get the impression that these clients are not fussy and are generally generous when it comes to ratings.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS