🐈 Community
grahammjohnn

Job Score didn't change

Hi there,

Did anyone elses job Score stay the same today?

I have gotten three 5 star ratings and a 4.6 in the last 2 week job score cycle but my percentage is still stuck at 83% 😞

Really want my profile to get onto the 90s so I can be taken more seriously.

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r

Give it another hour or two - it usually "looks" like it has changed (says "Last updated on... today's date!"  around midday UTC, but does not actually change for 2  or more hours later. Same every 2 weeks.

Also remember that depending on private feedback your JSS may actually go down. A 4.6 indicates something not having been quite so great, and one bad outcome knocks the JSS far more than a good one makes it go up, because that's how percentages work...

Hay Petra, I worked with more than 3 cleints now but I still haven't a job success score? WHY?

@Adithya B wrote:

Hay Petra, I worked with more than 3 cleints now but I still haven't a job success score? WHY?

Which part of my post above "IT HAS NOT RECALCULATED YET, wait a couple of hours" would you like me to clarify?

😉

it says updated one oct 1st?

@Adithya B wrote:

Now you have a Job Success Score 🙂 Congrats!

I got now 😄 Thanks petra 🙂 

Noted, thanks Petra.

@Petra R wrote:

A 4.6 indicates something not having been quite so great, and one bad outcome knocks the JSS far more than a good one makes it go up, because that's how percentages work...

Yes I was also confused by this, as the client said in the comments that he wants to work with me again in his feedback. Could it be casued by him pausing the contract for 3 weeks with no activity?

@Graeme M wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

A 4.6 indicates something not having been quite so great, and one bad outcome knocks the JSS far more than a good one makes it go up, because that's how percentages work...

Yes I was also confused by this, as the client said in the comments that he wants to work with me again in his feedback. Could it be casued by him pausing the contract for 3 weeks with no activity?

No, he marked you down for both skills and quality....

grahammjohnn

Oh, I didn't see that. Ok good to know. It is strange that no issues were brought up during the job itself, I would have preferred no rating than a negative one.

Anyway thanks for your help...

@Graeme M wrote:
Oh, I didn't see that. Ok good to know. It is strange that no issues were brought up during the job itself, I would have preferred no rating than a negative one.

It isn't necessarily "bad" - it depends on the private feedback. Most clients don't bother mentioning or bringing up issues in little jobs, i's usually easier and less hassle to just close the contract and fix it themselves than get into a back-and-forth with a potentially defensive freelancer.

Usually public feedback is higher than private feedback, again for the same reason, clients don't want the hassle of freelancers freaking out at them because they didn't leave great feedback.

Learning Paths