🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Score is still not yet available.
Page options
shekhar49
Community Member

Job Score is still not yet available.

I had 100% Long-term clients and i had good feedback above 4.55,but still my job success score is not yet available. Can u please share why my job score is not yet available.

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

You have only 2 completed contracts in your 2 year window (the maximum a JSS can be calculated from)

You need 4-5 completed contracts from at least 3 different clients.

But i had all long term clients, if we have long term clients than how can we go for another contracts.I think as per long term client and its rating should be considerable.

And I think it is more considerable if someone getting all clients as long term and getting good feedback.

Shekhar L wrote:

But i had all long term clients, if we have long term clients than how can we go for another contracts.

If you don't want other contracts, why do you want a Job Success Score?

@Petra If i had long term clients than it doesn't mean in future i dont required new contracts.And for future perspective job success score is important.

Shekhar L wrote:

@Petra If i had long term clients than it doesn't mean in future i dont required new contracts.And for future perspective job success score is important.

Then take a couple of small contracts from other (different)  clients so you have the required 4-5 contracts from 3 different clients - problem solved.

@Petra do you mean to say there is no score increase if someone works on long term clients and freelancers should work for small contracts, that will make there good job score.

Shekhar L wrote:

@Petra do you mean to say there is no score increase if someone works on long term clients and freelancers should work for small contracts, that will make there good job score.

You need (generally) 4 to 5 completed (!) contracts with at least 3 different (!) clients within the calculation windows (max 2 years) to get a job success score. You don't have that, so grabbing a cople of little jobs from 2 clients who are not your long term client that you can do quickly alongside your ongoing jobs would give you your 4-5 with 3 different clients and your "problem" would be solved.

tlbp
Community Member

Shekhar L wrote:

If you want a JSS, then you will need to have the minimum number of contracts and clients required to earn a JSS. If your reason for freelancing is to earn money, it may be wiser to remain focused on serving your long-term clients well.  It will be up to you to decide how your time is best invested. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members