🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Score
Page options
e_ifire
Community Member

Job Score

This is very serious, my job score has decreased drastically from 97% to 89% until I have lost my Top rated badge, I really don't get it..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel I wrote:

This is very serious, my job score has decreased drastically from 97% to 89% until I have lost my Top rated badge, I really don't get it..

Unless you have had any contracts close without payment (or open 2+ months, with nothing EVER paid) it was almost certainly the private feedback on the contract that ended since the last update (there seems to be only one...)

If that's the case you can use your feedback removal perk to have the JSS impact of the contract excluded from your calculation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Emmanuel I wrote:

Unless you have had any contracts close without payment (or open 2+ months, with nothing EVER paid) it was almost certainly the private feedback on the contract that ended since the last update (there seems to be only one...)

If that's the case you can use your feedback removal perk to have the JSS impact of the contract excluded from your calculation.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members