I was wondering if enyone else experienced this bug.
I go to "Find Jobs" section and try to search for a job - end up with "We didn't find any jobs...".
I've tried multiple key words and parameters, loging out and back in and 2 types of web browsers - the problem persists.
The page displays jobs from the saved searches when I first visit, but if I try to initiate a new search, it comes back empty no matter the parameters.
Has anyone else experienced this?
According to one of your most recent posts, freelancer search features were working just fine. When did this problem start [again]? Personally (and professionally), I believe the freelancer search features s***!
Hi. I thought it was just me. This problem started about 2 or 3 days ago. As I enter a keyword to find a job or project it says there's no match. Even the ones I always use like "customer service" and "translation". I decided to just submit a ticket to support team. The first support agent who handled my ticket just replied with a canned message asking me to clear my browser's cache, use other browsers, etc. then immediately I found my ticket in closed/resolved tab while I haven't even replied or confirmed that it has been resolved.
It was really disappointing so I replied again to reopen the ticket. I clicked the link he provided to clear my "Upwork cookies", even cleared my own browser's cache but problem persists. Though I don't use internet explorer as I prefer google chrome, I tried it too but I encountered the same problem. Yesterday, instead of my desktop PC I used my old laptop and tried to search for a job but I encountered the same problem. It says "We didn't find any jobs that match your search. Please modify your search to expand it."
I'm glad that finally another support agent replied again and said that he escalated my ticket to technical support team for further assistance.
I am waiting for update from them.