🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Job Spamming
Page options
syjoseph
Community Member

Job Spamming

Hi all,

I know that this topic has been touched on a bit before, but I am really wondering about clients spamming jobs and not hiring. Can we really not do something to at least cut down on the job spamming, especially if clients are not going to hire. Please take a look at the job posting below. (If this violates the community guidelines, please edit my post.) 

**Edited for community guidelines**

I understand that I am new and have not found the perfect methodology to getting new clients and that the client may have received a lot of proposals and may want to cut down on the number to shift through, but we really need a way for this type of spamming to stop. I am most likely going to lose out of connects for this job.

I would like to hear the community's thoughts on this.

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shamari,

Thank you for flagging this for us. I was able to locate the jobs you're reporting. I'll be sure to escalate those to the correct team for their review and appropriate accretion will be taken according to our internal processes.

If you see a job that is suspicious or inappropriate, please click "Flag as inappropriate" in the job post so we can review it. In case our team finds that the job post has violated our Terms of Service, we return Connects. You can find more information here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
syjoseph
Community Member

Thank you for looking into this and the information Bojan. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members