Job Success Rate-New Client

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
21 of 22

@Ani M wrote:

@Jean S wrote:

@Ani M wrote:

Clients are using it. I'm now seeing people asking for JSS of 90%, which I don't have.

What irkes me is that I have a few contracts where there are no feedback. Two of which are repeat and current clients. One hired me for another job and the other actually gave me a raise. Does the aligorthym care about that? No.  Hence I have a 72%.

Repeat clients or long term clients affect you in a positive way and are only expected to leave feedback once.

What is hurting your job score are the bad *** star reviews. That's why you are so low.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the no feedbacks but you neglected to tell us about the low star scores.

I was not trying to disguise or hide anything. I was going by the average rating seen on my profile and not the specific area ratings. I didn't ralize that I could see the specific ones from the profile side of things until you pointed this out.  It explains a lot. Thank you.

You have a number of bad individual scores. In those when the client closes the contract they are asked (and this is really important) if they would work with you again. A low score below 8 in this area will damage your JSS greatly. You have 3 that are bad and I hate to think what the private feedback was. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ani M Member Since: Nov 1, 2015
22 of 22

@Jean S wrote:

@Ani M wrote:

@Jean S wrote:

@Ani M wrote:

Clients are using it. I'm now seeing people asking for JSS of 90%, which I don't have.

What irkes me is that I have a few contracts where there are no feedback. Two of which are repeat and current clients. One hired me for another job and the other actually gave me a raise. Does the aligorthym care about that? No.  Hence I have a 72%.

Repeat clients or long term clients affect you in a positive way and are only expected to leave feedback once.

What is hurting your job score are the bad *** star reviews. That's why you are so low.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the no feedbacks but you neglected to tell us about the low star scores.

I was not trying to disguise or hide anything. I was going by the average rating seen on my profile and not the specific area ratings. I didn't ralize that I could see the specific ones from the profile side of things until you pointed this out.  It explains a lot. Thank you.

You have a number of bad individual scores. In those when the client closes the contract they are asked (and this is really important) if they would work with you again. A low score below 8 in this area will damage your JSS greatly. You have 3 that are bad and I hate to think what the private feedback was. 

The private feedback was what I needed to hear. All I can do is improve.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS