coderivium

Job Success Rate dissapeared

Hi,

This question probably raised here a lot of times. But I'd like to make sure that I understand everything correctly because how is JSS calculated is still vague for me.

My job success rate isn't shown anymore. It was 100% less than several months ago but right now it's simply disappeared.

Could you please explain why did it happen? And how I could get it back?

Thanks in advance,

Kostiantyn

5 REPLIES 5
katrinabeaver

It might be a bug. I don't see why your JSS should disappear, but it's not there. I just checked and mine is showing. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Katrina,

Would you be so kind and assist me to reach out to UW support. I was trying to submit a request but no success - I've stumbled on the step where I should choose the channel and instead of submitting it redirects me to other pages.

Thanks

I haven't had to create a support ticket in a long while. I know the process has changed some.  I will flag this so a moderator can jump in and assist you. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

Thanks. It's much appreciated Smiley Happy

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Konstiantyn,

Your and your agency's Job Success score is calculated based on the outcomes of jobs you completed within last 2 years. Specifically it's calculated for periods of 6-, 12- and 24 months. The highest of those 3 figures will then displayed on your profile. In order for the score to be calculated there has to be at least 4 contracts with feedback from 3 different clients in that 24-month period.

Unfortunately, it looks like there aren't enough contracts that you've completed in the last 2 years for your JSS to be calculated. Once you complete a few more, the score will appear on your profile again.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork