cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Success Rate

c_embate
Carr Ilou E Member Since: Sep 21, 2015
1 of 6

Hi can anyone answer why my Job Success Rate went down or less with 14% how this happen? we work hard to earn our Job success rate. And it can affect when we apply because lot's of client now are always looking with 90% Job Success Rate. Hope I have an answer for this. Thank you!

lisawerk
Community Guru
Lisa W Member Since: Nov 14, 2015
2 of 6

While there are many reasons the JSS can fluctuate, there is a bug right now with the Long Term Client stats. Not all contracts are being counted, which means the stat decreases, which then makes the JSS go down. If you think you are affected by the bug and not by bad feedback or another standard JSS issue, open a ticket with Customer support. They are trying to fix it and your JSS will be fixed if it was caused by this bug.

c_embate
3 of 6

Thank you Lisa, and and i'm hoping this will be fixed soon. Because this affect our applying to a job. Because some of the client prefer 90% job seccess rate. And most important is we work hard to acheived that kind of success rate. But anyhow i'm positive that upwork will do everything to make this problem solved. And hope you will e-mail us if there is really problem with our account not just a bug. Thank you.. Best regard!

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 6

Hi Carr, 

Lisa provided some good explanation as to why some JSS has mysteriously dropped. You may also check out Lena's post here about the current issue we are experiencing. 

~ Avery
Upwork
jkl
John Kimwell L Member Since: May 7, 2015
5 of 6

I hope this gets fixed soon. I can't apply to most jobs since muy JSS has fallen below 90.

c_embate
6 of 6

Yes, That's true sir. because some of client prefer 90% Job Success Rate. Hope they can fix this soon.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS