🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Job Success Score Clarification
Page options
design-it-all
Community Member

Job Success Score Clarification

Hi All, 

I'm unsure of a lowering of my Job Success Score. I was hoping I could get some clarification from the community. I had a rate in the mid 80s and it droped to 79. I had 2 active jobs since then. One where a client decided mid job to close it out for personal reasons. I also had another job closed successfully with the client being very happy with the work and told me she would give me a 5star review. At the same time, I had 2 long term jobs that I closed out because the clients had stopped responding and thought it would raise my score. After I closed the jobs they never left a review. 

So my question is, what do you think lowered my score? The lack of a review to two long term jobs? Would it not have lower if I hadnt closed out the jobs? Or is it from the job that never was completed due to the clients' choice which was a fixed price job that I refunded?

Any advice would be helpful, because the ambiguity and lack of transparency of the jss leaves me clueless. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Luciano S wrote:

At the same time, I had 2 long term jobs that I closed out because the clients had stopped responding and thought it would raise my score.

They had no effect, positive or negative.

A "nothing ever paid" contract, however, does count as an unsuccessful contract and that will have dropped your score.

good to know, thanks Petra

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members