Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job Success Score Issue

Highlighted
Beez R Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
11 of 34

Hi There,

I hope you are well.

I seem to be having a similar issues. Any changes I make on my jobs or clinets give me 5-star ratings, it doesnt reflect on my JSS.

Please help? 

Regards,

Beez

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 34

Hi Ahmed, 

I'm checking about this issue with the Job Success Score showing differently on My Stats page and on profile when viewed by the freelancer themselves and by others. Our engineers are investigating this and will work on addressing it as soon as possible. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Areesh U Member Since: May 1, 2020
13 of 34

Hello,

I have been using upwork for about 6 months.I have some issues with my stats. 

a) My 12 months earning is not getting updated, as i have done 2 more jobs and received the money. but 12 months earning is on the same place. 

b) JSS was previously updated on 26th April and i got 69%.  The JSS is again updated on 10th May, and it is showing 100% on my "profile" but it is still 69% in "my stats" page.

Can anyone please help me in this regard?  Because i cannot send proposals to the jobs that requires above 80% JSS. Although it is 100% on my profile. but NOT in "My Stats"

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
14 of 34

Hi Areesh,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Leonardo F Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
15 of 34

Hi there, I'm relatively new on the Upwork platform and I want to get TOP RATED badge... I'm finding so confusing the Upwork system, and I didn't know that when I received my JSS I wasn't more able to have Rising Talent Badge (That is a lot more promising to the client)

Well, yesterday my JSS updated, it's now showing 87% on my profile but on "My-Stats" it's showing 76% and when I tried to apply for a work it said that my JSS was lower than 80%;

How can I proceed with it? What's happening?! How many times does it take to update? 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Leonardo F Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
16 of 34

Just to update.

I tried to apply to a job and it showed that I have a JSS lower than 80%;

JSS-bad-score.png

Is it a bug or it takes time to update the system? 

Best Regards,

Vanesa A Member Since: Aug 23, 2019
17 of 34

I have a problem with my job success, 8 weeks ago I concluded 5 contracts with 5 stars and it does not move from 78%

Highlighted
Boban T Member Since: Mar 2, 2020
18 of 34
Hello there?!
My Job Success fell from 100% to 97% with no reason.. All od my feedbacks are 5.0 and I haven't done anything that can affect my Job Success, I would please someone to help me and find out why that happend, thank you!
Highlighted
Muhammad I A Member Since: Mar 8, 2019
19 of 34
Hi,

I have completed 2 jobs successfully with 5 Star ratings but I still not see my Job Success Score at 100%. It is not showing me included in At least 90%.

Can you please look into it?
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 34

Hi Muhammad,

You'll need to have a certain amount of feedback to receive a Job Success Score. More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects. Since not all projects and clients are equal, the length of time will vary. Nearly all freelancers have scores after completing eight projects. The projects need to be with at least three different clients and take place within a 24-month period. To learn more about your ob Success Score, check out this Help Article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS