cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Job Success Score Issue

Highlighted
Ahmed H Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1 of 29

After Finishing All my contracts ( 4 Jobs ) i found myself with 73% JSS ... i Currently have 2 Contracts with no Milestones .. Problem here is when i was checking my profile i found that the JSS Dropped Down to be 58% .. Although it still 73% in My Stats Tab ( that was Last Updated in 10 May ) So i wonder if that bug or smthing !!?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 29

Ahmed H wrote:

After Finishing All my contracts ( 4 Jobs ) i found myself with 73% JSS ... i Currently have 2 Contracts with no Milestones .. Problem here is when i was checking my profile i found that the JSS Dropped Down to be 58% .. Although it still 73% in My Stats Tab ( that was Last Updated in 10 May ) So i wonder if that bug or smthing !!?

It seems like a LOT of people are seeing their JSS wrong, whilst clients and everyone else see the "right" one.

When I look at your propfile I see 73%

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ahmed H Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
3 of 29

Thanks Alot Petra, i was So Afraid that its 58%, Alright then

Highlighted
Community Leader
Lucio Ricardo M Member Since: May 16, 2018
4 of 29

I have also such an issue: my JSS in My Stats is of 97%, whereas it in my profile is 96%. Is it a bug, or it is a result of some private score showing up in My stats and not in the profile?.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 29

Hi Lucio,

I checked and it seems that both the 'My Stats' page and your profile page are showing the same JSS. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Beez R Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
6 of 29

Hi There,

I hope you are well.

I seem to be having a similar issues. Any changes I make on my jobs or clinets give me 5-star ratings, it doesnt reflect on my JSS.

Please help? 

Regards,

Beez

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 29

Hi Ahmed, 

I'm checking about this issue with the Job Success Score showing differently on My Stats page and on profile when viewed by the freelancer themselves and by others. Our engineers are investigating this and will work on addressing it as soon as possible. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Areesh U Member Since: May 1, 2020
8 of 29

Hello,

I have been using upwork for about 6 months.I have some issues with my stats. 

a) My 12 months earning is not getting updated, as i have done 2 more jobs and received the money. but 12 months earning is on the same place. 

b) JSS was previously updated on 26th April and i got 69%.  The JSS is again updated on 10th May, and it is showing 100% on my "profile" but it is still 69% in "my stats" page.

Can anyone please help me in this regard?  Because i cannot send proposals to the jobs that requires above 80% JSS. Although it is 100% on my profile. but NOT in "My Stats"

Thanks

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
9 of 29

Hi Areesh,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Leonardo F Member Since: Mar 30, 2020
10 of 29

Hi there, I'm relatively new on the Upwork platform and I want to get TOP RATED badge... I'm finding so confusing the Upwork system, and I didn't know that when I received my JSS I wasn't more able to have Rising Talent Badge (That is a lot more promising to the client)

Well, yesterday my JSS updated, it's now showing 87% on my profile but on "My-Stats" it's showing 76% and when I tried to apply for a work it said that my JSS was lower than 80%;

How can I proceed with it? What's happening?! How many times does it take to update? 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS